Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Chimes.’ Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimes

Unremarkable
Name: Chimes.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:458047483

Previous Staff App:
Owner: The Shurima Family Jailbreak
Head Admin: Crunchy Bananas Pub Rotation
Admin: CMM, Fyre-G, Airborne Delta & Billy’s Gamers (All Jailbreak servers)
Mod: Flux TTT (Garry’s mod)

**I went by Emma at this point btw <3

**Please note these are from 2015-2019 across two accounts

Admin Commands: Yea I know the commands especially how to ban the entire server at once! :) (Haha just joking guys)

*might need command list*

Servers: BLW JB | Aus (I played other servers but ya know)
I know how to play dm servers/vsh

Why Admin: Because I have the experience to give everybody a fun and relaxing jailbreak experience, I’ve been playing the server for a while and you might need an Australian based staff member with a pretty big brain. Everyone knows me ya know I’m pretty cool. I also decided to apply after being team banned for mfk (it’s not my fault my keyboard walked on my cat sorry)

Do you know the other staff gamers: sure do, me and my buddy console always have good chats B^)

Availability: I’m available every day for about 3-12 hours as long as I don’t have work you know getting that bread

Punishments:

Over talking The Warden ; Tell them to stop , If they continue 1 hour Mute >> 1 day Mute >> 3 day Mute >> 1 week Mute >> 2 week Mute >> 1 month Mute.
Armoury Camping ; Tell them to stop camping armoury , if they still camp Slay.
Racism ; Tell them to stop being racist , if they still continue to be racist 1 day Mute/Gag >> 2 day Mute/Gag >> 1 week Mute/Gag >> 2 week Mute/Gag >> 1 month Mute/Gag.
Ghosting ; Tell them to stop , if they still continue to ghost 1 day Mute/Gag >> 3 day Mute/Gag >> 1 week Mute/Gag >> 2 week Mute/Gag >> 1 month Mute/Gag.
Latespawning ; Tell them to slay themself , If their afk i'll slay them and if their not afk and refuse to slay themself 1 day Ban >> 3 day Ban >> 1 week Ban >> 2 week Ban >> 1 month Ban.
Hacking ; Record a demo , once enough evidence ask an admin to make sure they are hacking , once both admins agree that they are hacking Permanent Ban.
Inappropriate Spray ; Permanent Spray Ban.
Micspamming/Chatspamming ; Tell them to stop Micspamming/Chatspamming , if they continue 6 hour Mute/Gag >> 1 day Mute/Gag >> 3 day Mute/Gag >> 1 week Mute/Gag >> 2 week Mute/Gag >> 1 month Mute/Gag.
Sticky Trapping ; Tell them to detonate it as long as it is safe for the blues/red , if they did not detonate it slay , if they continue to sticky trap 1 day Ban >> 3 day Ban >> 1 week Ban >> 2 week Ban >> 1 month Ban.
Griefing ; Slay and tell them stop Griefing , if they continue 1 day ban >> 3 day ban >> 1 week ban >> 2 week ban >> 1 month ban.
RED TEAM
Freeday Abusing ; Tell them to stop freeday abusing , if they still freeday abuse slay, if they still continue to abuse as a freeday 4 hour Ban >> 1 day Ban >> 3 day Ban >> 1 week Ban >> 2 week Ban >> 1 month Ban.
Ammo Glitch ; Instant kick , If they still continue to ammo glitch 1 day Ban >> 3 day Ban >> 1 week Ban >> 2 week Ban >> 1 month Ban.
BLUE TEAM
No Mic ; I will Issue a permanent teamban.
Freehit ; Tell them to stop freehitting , if they still continue to freehit 1 day Teamban >> 2 day Teamban >> 4 day Teamban >> 1 week Teamban >> 2 week Teamban >> 1 month Teamban.
Freekill ; I will Respawn the player who were freekilled and slay freekillers and tell them not to do it again , if they freekill again 1 day Teamban >> 2 day Teamban >> 1 week Teamban >> 2 week Teamban >> 1 month Teamban.
Mass Freekill ; I will respawn the players who were mass freekilled and permanent Teamban and 1 week Ban for the mass freekillers.
Team Kill ; I will respawn the player who were teamkilled and issue the teamkillers a 1 day Teamban >> 2 day Teamban >> 1 week Teamban >> 2 week Teamban >> 1 month Teamban.
Favouritism : Tell them to stop favouring , if they still showing favouritism 8 hour teamban >> 1 day teamban >> 3 day teamban >> 1 week teamban >> 2 week teamban >> 1 month teamban.
Warden Impersonation ; Tell them to stop impersonating the warden , if they still continue 6 hour mute >> 1 day mute >> 3 day mute >> 1 week mute >> 2 week mute >> 1 month mute.
WARDEN
Illegal FF(Friendly Fire) ; Disable FF(Friendly Fire) and tell them that they can only turn on FF if it's cell wars, meat grinder or HG(Hunger games) , if they still continue to turn on FF which isn't one of these three 1 day Ban >> 3 day Ban >> 1 week Ban >> 2 week Ban >> 1 month Ban.
Pardoning Reds ; Tell them that they can't pardon , if they still continue to pardon 8 hour Teamban >> 1 day Teamban >> 3 day Teamban >> 1 week Teamban >> 2 week Teamban >> 1 month Teamban.
Chaining Special Days ; Tell them that they can't chain special days , if they still continue to chain it 1 day Teamban >> 3 day Teamban >>1 week Teamban >> 2 week Teamban >> 1 month Teamban.
Renaming Reds ; Tell them that they can't rename reds , if they still continue to rename reds 1 day Teamban >> 3 day Teamban >> 1 week Teamban >> 2 week Teamban >> 1 month Teamban.
Lying ; Tell them to don't lie when giving orders or answering the red's question , if they still continue to lie slay and 8 hour Teamban >> 1 day Teamban >> 1 week Teamban >> 2 week Teamban >> 1 month Teamban.
Not Repeating The Second Time ; Tell them to repeat the orders the second time if asked , if they refused to repeat the order the second time Slay+1 day Teamban >> 1 week Teamban >> 2 week Teamban >> 1 month Teamban.
Kill Order ; Tell them to don't give a kill order , if they still give a kill order 2 day Teamban >> 1 week Teamban >> 2 week Teamban >> 1 month Teamban.
Unwarden ; i will force them to be warden again , if they unwarden again Slay + 1 day Teamban >> 2 day Teamban >> 4 day Teamban >> 1 week Teamban >> 2 week Teamban >> 1 month Teamban.

Extra Info: I’m comp demo lft and I’m a gamer cool hi yea have fun love you

Last edited:

Jack.

uɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀
Staff Member
HI there. Did some research here's his Flux application
Here's his old account.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Hi Chimes,

Thanks for applying for a staff position, but I'm going to decline this application as we don't think it's the right time for you to apply.
You're currently muted for racism, and you've been teambanned twice this month for MFK, one of which is still active. Your recent behaviour on the forums has been frankly, pretty bad, and your reputation in-game is also not good.

I'd recommend re-applying in a few months once the dust has settled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom