Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid chimerion steam id u:1:403480470

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2120

You NEED to follow the format man, it will not be accepted if you don't.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Perhaps the template should state SteamID32 instead of SteamID. There's supposedly 3 different types of SteamID.

I also know this is the wrong thread but I imagine this'd be closed due to incorrect formatting, even though the required information is somewhat present.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
chimerion steam id- U:1:403480470

I'll leave this one for you all to decide. seems to be moving a bit fast as scout. too much damage from weapons and displayed the ability to know where people where that were obscured by walls. was in the zip file

D

Deleted member 2966

And because you use the incorrect SteamID format.
I make reports quickly because usually when I get a rule breaker I have to disconnect and stop playing in order to save the .dem file + upload it + make a report here. I didn't use services like steamid.co just to save my time to come back to playing faster. From now I'll take my time to use proper template + convert the steamID just for you @RainbowRob ;)

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
chimerion does not appear to be doing anything out of the ordinary. But for the love of Gaben please follow the format

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom