Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Chillin' en Ted's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

oss

Uncharitable
Username: Chillin' en Ted

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Who has punished you?
Toaster

Why were you punished?
I don't know the reason for ban, there was no warning. (Mute and Gag due to salty adminstrator)

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I have no reason why I have been banned/kicked, there was no warning given whatsoever. Mute/Gag Reason - Toaster, which clinged onto me as soon as I got into the server asked me publicly in voice chat why I had "6 bans and 12 comms ban" which I take as public shaming. After dominating him a couple of times, I said a word 'ez' and he went and gag/mute me. I don't really see how I did something wrong here.

oss

Uncharitable
Edit : Where were you punished? - Blackwonder Turbine(SG)
Steam UID? - STEAM_0:1:163911348

oss

Uncharitable
https://prnt.sc/vehrf8 - The reason behind my ban, whats interesting here is I never evaded mute. If he meant 'leaving' the server due to him kicking me about 2 times. Then its really forced now isn't it.

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

1604659978804.png

It seems that you were correctly punished for avoiding a comm block by changing your username on Steam.
Sadly, the ban doesn't really follow the l a d d e r so that'll be fixed.

Sugeszan

Scarcely Lethal
Staff Member
I didn't punish you for saying "ez" or for dominating me in case I was the one who was dominating you, but anyway your punishment is getting extended to a month due to priors.

• Confused
Reactions: Jim
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom