Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted chatslife's Ban appeal

chatslife

Strange
Username: chatslife

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:228667188

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
[Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (SAB) | Weapon: tf_weapon_revolver

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Welp, I'm here again. Guess console doesn't really like me after all. I have no idea on these (text) things that appear next to a ban, so I searched up the word ''tf2 sab'' and apparently, the only thing I could find was a LMAOBOX Thread on unknowncheats.me that was called ''Spy Auto Backstab'' and if you actually read the first letters of them it spells ''SAB''
The thing is, I was banned for using the revolver.. when auto-backstab is with knifes obviously? And aimbot? Seriously? If I was using aimbot then why would I use revolver and try to ''auto-backstab'' someone? All I did was join a DM_Duel server, shoot with the revolver and just when I shot a sticky jumping mid-air demo, ban.

This is really confusing me. If I'm wrong with this ''SAB'' thing right here, then help would be appreciated as this server as been doing a ton of controversy to my account and myself. This is like literally that gun glitch that appears when someone kills you sometimes, you die to a market garden, the soldier killed you with a Strange Brass Beast.
Seriously, what?!

If any of this isn't enough proof then yeah just like I said on my previous post, don't accept this and decline it, after all it is just a game...

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom