Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Chappy's Gag Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

Strange
Type Of Punishment:
Gag

Steamid:
STEAM_0:1:192028577

Admin Who Punished:
Wanka

Reason:
Beign "Racist"

Why should we revoke the punishment:
It wasn't racist at all, it might have sounded racist but it wasn't, nibber isn't racist because it has b's instead of g's

Philip

Australium
The word implies a racist word without actually saying it. However, it's intentions were still the same as calling anyone "that" word for fun.

Even though you didn't say the actual word, it still implies a racist term.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

I feel like the reason should be "insulting", most people don't see that word as a racial slur anymore but more like another word like "cunt, dick, asshole, etc" (most people that don't want to see it that way are SJW's or people that imo want it to be a racial slur)

But I can say he deserved to get punished (but not for racism as I stated)

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nigga
nigga aint racist?

EDIT:
I meant to say with this, according to the link above. The word Nigga is not racist. But I am already against having "nigger" as racist as long as you don't use it to insult someone.

For example, if I talk to a friend and need to talk about a "black" person, I name that niggers. As that is the only accurate way to describe them, they ain't brown/black, they are colored but so are asians.
So nigger is the only way for me to address them. Just tell me if I am wrong...

Last edited:

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Acting stupid gets you nowhere, and I already told you that rearranging the letters doesn't alter the connotations. Nigger (in your case, "nibber")is an insulting word used to belittle individuals (specifically blacks). Nigga is a word used to address your mates or people you're chill with.
Declined. Cry more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom