Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Change Theater in JB

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Bird DK blw.tf

Notably Dangerous
I have been thinking about this for a some time now.

How about when you go to the theater instead of showing skin, hat or spray you can choose to tell the story of why you are in jail or something like that instead, getting creative and do something where blu's have to think a little more when jugding.

I know mics would most likely be better then just chat and it could be slow, but i think it would be a step in making theater a more fun thing to do from time to time.

AwZooom

Mildly Menacing

AwZooom

You can already do that in theatre , although most wardens are boring and wont do it and let the one with the best unusual win.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Huh, you're right, the rule list doesn't have a lot of definitions on theatre.

I guess it's not too far-fetched to consider the story of why you're in jail a joke though - the outcome is still decided by a fair vote, which is the point of the minigame.

You could consider asking everyone to describe @Tomato Kat ☆ 's grandmother in three words, then voting yes/no on the individual players' answers.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
Unfortunately with a max of 8/9 in theatre this would become far too long winded and would end up in no lr being given so we'll have to decline this for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom