Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Change the button to turn on ff in jailbreak

Scrawny

Uncharitable

Scrawny

Whenever someone becomes the warden, the warden menu will automatically show up and the person might hit 3 by accident turning on ff. This results into a lot of people getting killed for no reason and might get the warden muted. An easy solution to this is to switch the buttons (e.g. collisions on 3 and friendly fire on 4). In this case, the reds won't die to an illegal ff. (i only used the collisions replacement as an example)

D

Deleted member 2049

I've been hearing a lot more people saying they keep trying to switch a weapon and accidentally turn on ff or something. (Like seriously, if this is gonna keep happening then use your damn scroll wheel to switch weapons)
But yes, the ff button should be moved to another number that isnt for a weapon

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

I've been hearing a lot more people saying they keep trying to switch a weapon and accidentally turn on ff or something. (Like seriously, if this is gonna keep happening then use your damn scroll wheel to switch weapons)
But yes, the ff button should be moved to another number that isnt for a weapon
The scroll wheel is more inconsistent when you want to just tap. It means it will take longer time for you to pick between your weapons and is just unnecessary.

Personally anything is fine for me as long as I'm not able to accidentally turn on FF. Can you add a poll btw?

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You could also pay attention to what the menu buttons do. After the first time you're warden there's no excuse for not knowing.

Hyped

Rage Inducing
You could also pay attention to what the menu buttons do. After the first time you're warden there's no excuse for not knowing.
Maybe because it's a common thing that people use the numbers on their keyboard.
An important thing such as ff shouldn't be bound to the melee number, especially when accidental inputs could leave reds being killed randomly.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom