Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined ccReece's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccReece

Strange

Reece

Username: ccReece

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:452766374

Who has punished you?
1000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
False interpretation that I was using scripts to assist myself with Bunnyhopping

Why should we revoke your punishment?
>1000 Cold Knights was reading everyone's previous chats in the ►??????????? ?? | ?????????◄ server.

>He read a recent conversation between me and a newcomer to the server in which he asked how he could Bunnyhop (????? ??? ? ?????? ?????? ???????? ??).

>I told him "If you want to learn to bunnyhop, You can bind your mouse wheel to jump using ???? ?????????? +???? in console to make it easier ?? ??? ??? ??? ??????? ??? ??? ???????? ?? ????????????? ?? ?? ??? ???.

>I assume that 1000 Cold Knights thought that I was using Bunnyhop scripts in the server to gain a unfair advantage as I had just gotten banned for seemly no reason,.. ? ??? ???... I merely gave a suggestion to someone to help improve their Bunnyhopping skills.

>It took me a while to find out why I was banned in the first place and this is really the only reason I can think of

>Its been about a year since I was banned from all ??????????? ?? servers and I personally didn't care much at first, but now I want to start playing all of your servers again.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
If it's as obvious as I remember it was, I'll be declining this in the morning.
@BananAsriel you might be interested in this, idk.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Main demo attached to the report. Note the user accurately tracking and eventually finding the blue "It's Dave" despite him being nowhere near the main cell area, where the action was at the time. I thought I had my own demo of this but apparently, I don't, or I deleted it since this was almost a year ago.

Attachments

• natra1.dem
    7.8 MB · Views: 90

ccReece

Strange

Reece

Main demo attached to the report. Note the user accurately tracking and eventually finding the blue "It's Dave" despite him being nowhere near the main cell area, where the action was at the time. I thought I had my own demo of this but apparently, I don't, or I deleted it since this was almost a year ago.

https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-natra-jailbreak-us.27407/

I cannot play the first demo... There isn't a working download link anywhere on the internet to the map it was recorded on, but I can assure you I don't cheat whatsoever.

I actually find it hilarious and somewhat flattering that @BananAsriel thought I was cheating in the first place as Sniper was my main for a couple months by then.

On the bright side I now know what I was accused of instead of just having to speculate due to your vague ban descriptions.

I don't know if you noticed, but in the second demo linked on the @BananAsriel report titled ??_??????????_?????-_? I clearly wasn't using Aimbot or ESP... both the warden and his pocket medic had been going into the theatre for the past several rounds and they clearly said they were going there in VC so I knew exactly where to scope ?

Also the sniper next to me was top fragging and killed everyone except the heavy which is a indicator that I wasn't aimbotting

And when @BananAsriel mentioned "1 frame snaps" (Like that's even a thing?) That was just the server lagging.

I can assure you that I have never once cheated in a single BlackWonder server and I never intend to, All I really want is to play classwars with my friends as I just got back into TF2 after a several month break.

???? ?? ??? ???? ????????? ???? ????? ??? ?? ??? @??????????? ??????.

Attachments

• jb_supermario_natra-_2.dem
    6.1 MB · Views: 104
Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I cannot play the first demo... There isn't a working download link anywhere on the internet to the map it was recorded on,
I'll get the file uploaded here shortly.
but I can assure you I don't cheat whatsoever.
Well that's a shame, I obviously left this appeal open on the assumption that you were gonna admit to it.
I actually find it hilarious and somewhat flattering that @BananAsriel thought I was cheating in the first place as Sniper was my main for a couple months by then.
A couple of months, eh? Interesting.
On the bright side I now know what I was accused of instead of just having to speculate due to your vague ban descriptions.
While I should've linked the report to the ban, "Cheating" doesn't really leave much to the imagination.
I don't know if you noticed, but in the second demo linked on the @BananAsriel report titled ??_??????????_?????-_? I clearly wasn't using Aimbot or ESP... both the warden and his pocket medic had been going into the theatre for the past several rounds and they clearly said they were going there in VC so I knew exactly where to scope
Hence why it wasn't mentioned. Outside of showcasing your general behavior while sniping it doesn't prove anything on its own.
Also the sniper next to me was top fragging and killed everyone except the heavy which is a indicator that I wasn't aimbotting
Getting outfragged doesn't mean anything and I assure you it has nothing to do with my decision to ban you.
And when @BananAsriel mentioned "1 frame snaps" (Like that's even a thing?) That was just the server lagging.
Entirely possible, however I do believe Banan's other stipulation was accurate, that you have a habit of only peaking lanes containing an enemy to the exclusion of oftentimes more reasonable ones.

Regardless of my personal opinion on the matter, there's at least room to question the ban and as such this is being left open for other staff to review.

ccReece

Strange

Reece

Obivous wallhack and totally legit 0:42 moment
First of all the top clip does not look even remotely close to what my game had looked like, I had my FOV settings completely different and I was using a drastically different config where my crosshair was actually GOOD and actually shows why I was hitting my shots.

When you clip out the rest of the demo and just show the "suspicious activity" It brings people to believe that I was a cheater.

Id advise anyone who is looking at this thread to view the demos themselves using their own configs/game as I feel that both of these videos aren't a very good depiction of what actually happened...

The "Tracing of character movement" that was accused of in the first YouTube video can be explained by viewing the actual demo itself titled ??_??????_?????_? which provided context to the entire situation by showing what had occurred in the start of the round

both of the demos first initial 60 seconds were not included in the YouTube videos which show why I hardscoped the hall and why I knew to scope the theatre

I vaguely remember that these clips were both taken within the same hour. I had been playing the server for like 5 hours by then which I can prove by going to my "recently played with" section on steam and scrolling back to December 2020

I'm very skeptical as I think @BananAsriel was trying to set me up this entire time as She/he was in this server the majority of time I was active and She/he didn't call me out once, but rather try and cherry-pick the perfect scenarios in where I look like a cheater just to get me banned

ccReece

Strange

Reece

Also @Bigunit there are several instances where you don't ban very obvious cheaters like here:

This guy named @Dex~? is a regular there who is obviously cheating as he is shown shooting through walls, headtracking spies and shooting jumping scouts with 100% accuracy

When you compare the video at the bottom of @Dex~? compared to my "cheatings videos" it seems very one sided.

He gives the excuse that he isn't cheating by saying "I toggle between first and third person using binds"

He also said that : "The snaps aren't exactly to player models, the demo's playermodels are a bit behind" Which would make since in my situation as the playermodels look slightly delayed from where im shooting

These clips are 1000x worse than mine and you let him off the hook

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

Note the user accurately tracking and eventually finding the blue "It's Dave" despite him being nowhere near the main cell area,
Obivous wallhack and totally legit 0:42 moment
To add onto this specific clip and 10k's reply, You turned twice to check the flappy bird corridor, a part of the map that any player familiar with the map would know is a dead end that and rarely anyone ever goes to. I believe this gave away that you knew where Dave was all along.

ccReece

Strange

Reece

To add onto this specific clip and 10k's reply, You turned twice to check the flappy bird corridor, a part of the map that any player familiar with the map would know is a dead end that and rarely anyone ever goes to. I believe this gave away that you knew where Dave was all along.
Who is Dave anyway.. I'm assuming he is the scout
No I quickly looked down the bird area to see if he was back there, I didn't even see him
And at the end when he eventually killed me, I was back there because I was trying to get the secret hidden over there.

I have work soon so I may or may not be able to respond

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Is it possible, utterly and entirely hypothetical of course, that your brother was cheating on your account?

ccReece

Strange

Reece

Is it possible, utterly and entirely hypothetical of course, that your brother was cheating on your account?
Yes that could of been a possiblity, I dont own any cheats but my brother could of easially downloaded them. Ill ask him probably tommorow as I work late

If that were the case that my brother did infact cheat on my account that doesnt explain why I dont have a VAC ban slapped on my account. As far as I know all free cheating softwares for basically any online game are shit and are detectable by anticheat

ccReece

Strange

Reece

Is it possible, utterly and entirely hypothetical of course, that your brother was cheating on
Yes that could of been a possiblity, I dont own any cheats but my brother could of easially downloaded them. Ill ask him probably tommorow as I work late

If that were the case that my brother did infact cheat on my account that doesnt explain why I dont have a VAC ban slapped on my account. As far as I know all free cheating softwares for basically any online game are shit and are detectable by anticheat
Ya I just asked him and he didnt.. He doesnt really play tf2 or know any of the mechanics. It was still worth a ask tho .

I vaguley remember me being the one playing in these clips as expressed through my previous messages

ccReece

Strange

Reece

Can you please reach a verdict on whether my ban is going to stay or be lifted as I really dont have much more to say as the evidence above has all been posted and discussed thoroughly.

I have absolutely ZERO intentions in hacking in quite possibly my favorite games of all time. I can understand where someone might get the false idea that I was a cheater in the demos that were posted, But they have been cherrypicked with little to no evidence backing them and out of everyone I have spoken to… I seemed to be the only one in this thread with a clear recollection of the events that occured as most of you had either frogotten about it or were not actively present in the server.

Can you please consider at the very least to let me play other Blackwonder servers except jailbreak or just team ban and mute me permanently, I am not the terrible person many of you think I am and I can show through my actions as a loyal Blackwonder player
0C1D80D4-1167-4119-B84B-A255833DE7FF.gif

Please :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom