Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined CastoRanha's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

C2014

Scarcely Lethal
Username: CastoRanha

Name
casto.gamer2014 (Steam)

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Total Time: 1 months, 22 days, 20 hours, 14 minutes, 41 seconds

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No (A mod gave me a 10min ban because he wanted to test the commands. Idk if that counts.)

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/player/559477

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:99038036 // [U:1:198076072]

Your DiscordID
CastoRanha#5103

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
Private server with my friends, I have experience in Admins Sourcemod commands.

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
Server that I usually play is: ► BlackWonder BR | Deathrun ◄: 177.54.157.73:27075 and I wish to moderate it.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
There are not many Brazilian moderators. And lately there's been a lot of Fake Freerun, Deaths disconnecting, Deaths committing suicide with RTD. And I am one of the active players and I can give warnings to these people and in certain cases I already punish them.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you know or have spoken to
12gamers18 is a Brazilian DeathRun moderator, but he can't play all the time. He is a good moderator and I want to be inspired by him.

How often do you play TF2?
I play quite often in the morning and afternoon. I'm not free at night. But the peak of players is in the afternoon [GMT -03:00 Brasília]

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
-fake freerun
1- warning, / 2-warning / 3- ban for 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hour, 3 hour, and so on (But if the person bothers you too much, it will be days and weeks and I don't think it's necessary perma banned from it)

-Comments toxics, racist or spam (Example: Lmaobox):
1 - warning. / 2 - warning / 3 - gag for 30minutes / 4 - gag 1 hour / If it's absurd things like
Chauvinism, Racism or something prejudiced with someone, you will be punished for 5 hours or up to 3 days.

-Voice chat spam

Right here we have an addendum, because there's that voice chat that's to interfere like (Very thin noises, very loud and blown sounds or Songs that are to interfere with the fun of others)

Okay, for this type of person the punishment will be: 1 - warning / 2 - muted 30min / 3 - muted 1hour / 4 - muted 2hour / 5 - muted 3hour / 6 - muted 1day / 7 - muted 2day / 8 - muted 3day / 9 - muted 7day / 10 - muted 30day. ( If continue after 30 days, you will be permanently punished. )

Now for that person who wants to put on music that is not annoying like: Audio burst, audio too thin or too loud. This is released against punishments and if you place one to mess up it will take a Warning and if it continues you will be punished. (And in case people don't like his songs, exists Tf2 option that can mute the person's voice)

-Voice chat
Like: Racist comments, toxicity or something prejudiced
1 - warning, / 2 - warning / 3 - muted 30min / 4 - muted 1hour / 5 - muted 2hour... and so on.

-Chat spam (bind spam)
1- warning, / 2- warning, / 3 - gag for 1 hour / 4 - gag for 2hour... and so on.

-Leaving as blue then rejoining ( Retry as Death )
1 - warning, / 2 - warning / 3- ban for 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hour, 3 hour, and so on

( But there are certain cases where the person puts the !drtoggle so I'm at an impasse and I don't know if I should punish him or not. )

-Cheaters
Record a demo, and get as much evidence as you can, and that's a result of a permanent ban.

-Delay
1-warning / 2-warning / 3-slay / 4-kick / 5-1hour ban / 6-2hour ban / 7-3hour ban / 8-1day ban,,, and so on. ( Here I'm getting a little heavy, because delay is something that messes with the patience of others and it ends up spoiling the fun a lot, )

-Exploiting
1 - Warning / 2 hour ban / 4 hour ban / 6 hour ban / 12 hour ban / 1 day ban / 5 day ban / 1 week ban / 2 week ban / permanent ban

-Bhop abuse
If is freerun its ok.
No freerun: Warn / 2 hour ban / 4 hour ban / 6 hour ban / 12 hour ban / 1 day ban...

-NSFW sprays / NSFW Sings
Permanent Sprayban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I don't know if this will help, but I'm currently #1 on DeathRun BR :D

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Portuguese and English.

Last edited:

C2014

Scarcely Lethal
Please explain your connection to the below account and why you failed to disclose it in your application.

This account belongs to my brother, he usually plays on my computer. If it is linked to something here it must be the IP

Edit: I didn't know that necessarily being connected to my account, I don't know how that works.

Last edited:

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
Hi! Just gonna go over a few things.

Previous Application

60141C7C-82AD-45B0-AA93-DE7DEBE695F9.jpeg

Good playtime, active sessions

No bans on record
1 Previous gag for Chatspam (2021)
DE38A5C3-B706-426B-A2E4-6EA075284BB5.jpeg

Relatively clean chatlogs
Given lots of your chatlogs appear to be in Portuguese, would you mind explaining these for me? Thanks
DDBF35B2-80B0-4011-88FD-175588FFE03A.png
11FC8FAA-F94F-4D95-BDCF-D753D45D0C6E.png
8C872719-8F73-4639-A928-B2A2D3CCA23E.png
3D753E02-56DF-4148-A33A-9BEA6D5DA3E8.jpeg

I think it's worth mentioning that on your previous Discord account, you have a history of posting inappropriate content including NSFW and disturbingly violent videos.

Other than that you've developed a pretty good understanding of the rules. Best of luck with your application!

Attachments

• 1686762919569.png
    1686762919569.png
    78.8 KB · Views: 71

C2014

Scarcely Lethal
Hi! Just gonna go over a few things.

Previous Application

View attachment 32593
Good playtime, active sessions

No bans on record
1 Previous gag for Chatspam (2021)

Relatively clean chatlogs
Given lots of your chatlogs appear to be in Portuguese, would you mind explaining these for me? Thanks

I think it's worth mentioning that on your previous Discord account, you have a history of posting inappropriate content including NSFW and disturbingly violent videos.

Other than that you've developed a pretty good understanding of the rules. Best of luck with your application!

It will be difficult to explain everything precisely. But this "negro" (That means black) context is related to the Demoman. Where within a relaxed context among friends. It may look like racism. But I never said that to offend anyone. Sort of black humor and it was usually between friends that this occurred. Nobody ever complained and there were always laughs in the chat.

Now the part of my chat bind, there are no explanations. I found it funny what the user wrote in context of black humor. And when someone was being toxic to me I used this chat bind. But I stopped using it because not everyone thinks it's funny. I was stupid. Same at the NSFW videos. That was a while ago, but I've stopped doing that.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello,

It looks like racism because it is racism- you are making fun of skin color. We are not looking for staff members that make edgy racist jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom