Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Captain2's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain2

Username: Captain2

Name
Alvin

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/player/8254005

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:104305921

Your DiscordID
AlvinSitar#6881

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
I play mostly on Super Zombie Fortress, I believe it is a very fun and good gamemode.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I myself have played on Blackwonder servers for a while and I find them quite enjoyable to play on. I like the community that have been built up and generaly how kind some people are. Even tho I have never been a Moderator on a server on Team Fortress 2, I have had some Moderator experiences on other games.

I believe I am still fit to become a moderator because I am pretty active on Blackwonder. I think I would bring a lot of time and effort in that no one or anyone is treated unfairly or behaving in a bad way, for example breaking a rule.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you know or have spoken to
I do not sadly remember the name of the Admin or Moderator. But I do know some time around 2021 I was playing on Jailbreak and I got a little converastion with the staff.

How often do you play TF2?
I mostly play every day around 2-4 hours.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
In SZF I've noticed a lot people glitching in to areas you are not supposed to be in. For that I would warn the player to leave that "glitched" area if they do not listen I will procced to slay them.

There is also some bugs for example Zombies being able to get weapons. When you join there is a little chance you can become a t-posing zombie. Then when you become a survivor you can find weapons and equip the same weapons in your loadouts. When you die you will have the exact same loadout and I see people abusing this glitch/exploit. I myself would warn the player to rejoin and try to fix the t-posing until normal again or if they don't listen I would kick them and if they repeat possibly Temp banned.

For some saying racial slurs, cursing a lot, being toxic, mic spamming. I would just mute the player without warning. If they keep on repeating after they got unmuted I would ban them.

NSFW sprays; I have seen these sprays all over SZF and even other Blackwonder servers. I myself would instantly ban the player for NSFW. NSFW is not allowed since I know there is younger people around 14-17 playing TF2.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
No, thank you.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? I speak Swedish, a bit of spanish and German.

Goth Bunny

Sufficiently Lethal
Hiya~!

Your time on our servers are good!
Bilde_2023-01-18_160307575.png

Logs looks good as well.
No bans, just one old comm mute back in 2021 so that's okay!
Bilde_2023-01-18_160624212.png

Your application laks of information for the proper review.
Please read the guild line in how to apply. (Clike me)

You can also edit the application so no need to re-make the applitaction.

Best of luck~!

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hi Captain,

Seeing how this application has been open for quite some time, a handful of attempts were made to contact you to ascertain whether or not you were still interested in applying. All attempts have been unsuccessful. As such, this application shall be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom