Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Cappie's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

cappie

Strange

cappie

User name: Cappie

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:151444419

Who has punished you?
The automated Ban

Why were you punished?
Originally I was punished for building a dispenser/teleporter in climb. That ban, I am not here to appeal. You see, my brother heard I was banned and as the smarty-pants he is, he joined a friend black wonder server. If he had told me I would have let him know the IP would auto-ban him, but unfortunately, he didn't. It didn't bother him much as he doesn't play a lot of tf2 recently anywho, but the issue is, my original ban should be lifted by now... I go to join, and it thinks that I am my brother's alternate account so now I have to wait two more days than my original ban because of my brother.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
My ban was only supposed to last a day and Quest (The account that was recognized as an alt) is a completely different person. If there is some way to confirm that we are separate people I would be completely fine doing it. He didn't mean for me to get banned longer and didn't even know that it was a thing. To my knowledge he has no priors and was only trying to join a friend.

cappie

Strange

cappie

My brother's Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:125380357

We both own mics so we can go on a server and confirm we are different people if that helps. We both have discords as well, if you'd like us to join a call or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom