Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Can't take my own username / impersonator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User 4826

Uncharitable
Hi. Uniquely me problem so feel free to throw this post away to dumpster if needed

So incase I hadn't already made it obvious I'm Scattergrunt. I used a different alias here since I didn't want people ingame (namely JB players) knowing who I was here as I often send suggestions that I have little to no faith in or what not here to die. My attitude here was also by extension at first, alot more toxic / rageposting, before I chilled out and started acting like how I normally do ingame (or at-least how I perceive myself to be)

The issue arises when I find out the name 'scattergrunt' is already taken which is weird, because I never used this name, nor has anyone as far as I can tell, yet it still pops up as 'Name Taken'. I kind of want my name back, and figure out whoever has a account with my username (paritally), I think its pretty obvious at this point that this account is clearly me (scattergrunt), not to mention the whole point of doing it in the first place is no longer necessary.

Edit: Just stupid lol. Resolved

Last edited:

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
figure out whoever has a account with my username

Looks like you guys share a birthday too!

1681961805170.png

Deleted User 4826

Uncharitable
Wait a minute..
Let me go check something real quick, I swear to god if I'm this stupid lol
1681964515897.png
:ROFLMAO: I'm actually beyond stupid lmao, apparently I made a account in 2019 & just forgot about it. I legit did not play BLW at the time as actively as I do now so I have no idea why I did. Oh well. Post resolved. I'll move there now & abandon this account ig

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Closing this thread due to the user solving the problem themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 23)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom