Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Cant join easy or advanced Dodgeball servers in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

xhefos

Strange
Staff Member

xhefos

Yesterday morning I tried to hop onto Blackwonder DB and was met with an odd occurrence, all the Blackwonder servers were no longer on my favorites list, I thought maybe this was just a glitch on Tf2s part so I went to ask someone for the IP for the advanced server since he was on it. I tried to put it into my console to connect but was met with "connection failed after 4 retries". I then resulted to searching for it on the server browser and only found the European servers and one server that said New York in its name. Im really confused since I have no servers blacklisted and cannot join a 2 of the main servers for db that I play on on Blackwonder and am also aspiring to be a moderator on. :(

Attachments

• 4 RETRY.jpg
    4 RETRY.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 146

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hey, what server are you trying to join? US, AUS, EU, BR, NY, SG? Seems like most of them are populated.

xhefos

Strange
Staff Member

xhefos

I just checked to see if the problem was miraculously fixed and lo and behold it was :) lets just hope this doesn't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom