Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Cannot connect to BlackWonder servers anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

trustandbust

Strange
Hey, I have a really annoying problem, that just came up for some reason. Every time I try joining a BlackWonder.tf server my game is stuck on Sending Client Info. It's not frozen or anything - it's responsive and clicking the cancel button works etc. Every other server seems to work just fine. Tried disabling my ping limit, verified game cache, changed clientport from 27005 to 27006-27015, cleaned up my hosts file. My autoexec.cfg doesn't contain any network related settings(except net_graph), only binds.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Attachments

• hl2_2019-08-11_18-41-17.png
    hl2_2019-08-11_18-41-17.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 187

trustandbust

Strange
It's always getting stuck on this exact screen. Interestingly, it does not freeze my game, like it usually does when it's sending client info. I can hover over the cancel button and it changes color and I'm able to go back to the main menu.

Attachments

• hl2_2019-08-11_22-44-50.jpg
    hl2_2019-08-11_22-44-50.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 181

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello trustandbust,

that’s very bad to hear that you can’t connect. I will check in a couple of minutes if I can maybe find a cause. In the mean time, can you perhaps tell me if that happens on every different region of blackwonder server? Also when has this start happening?

Thanks,
Ben

trustandbust

Strange
Hi! I haven't played on community servers for a while now, but I think the last time I visited one of yours was around three months ago. I tried visiting a US, EU and an AUS server, but I'll try connecting to other regions right now.

trustandbust

Strange
Seems like it. I just tried connecting to other servers by all kinds of different communities, all of them work perfectly fine. And I just tried joining BR, TX, SG servers (basically every region I haven't tried out) BlackWonder servers and all of them don't work. Same issue with all of them - it's stuck on sending client info :/ And I even waited for around 5 minutes or so, absolutely nothing happened.

Last edited:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello,
I currently can't find any issues. Could you try and see if you can connect to: 85.117.240.3:27030?

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Can you try to now join 139.99.130.6:27050. If that doesn't work I will make a change and ask you to try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom