Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Candyskill02's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
User name: Candyskill02

Name
Candyskill02

Your Age

Your SteamID
http://steamcommunity.com/id/025176

Your DiscordID
[God] llıʞsʎpuɐɔ#4069

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
Not in Blackwonder Before but i was in Panda Community admin for 1 month.

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I mostly Play UberUpgrades and to moderate there too since People disrespect the Rules and i hate keeping Calling an Moderator/Admin all the time

Why would you like to become a moderator?
It was My Dream becoming a Moderator in Blackwonder and ofcourse Helping the other staff members

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Cake :3

When are you usually available to play?
Mostly Weekends Like Friday 8 - 10 hours Saturday 10 - 14 hours (unless my clan from other game needs me (5 - 8 hours)) and Sunday 10 - 14 hours Monday til Thursday would be like 2 - 3 Hours

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
For example Spawnkilling I may overtook with the call function but the thing is spawnkilling in UberUpgrades isn't allowed so i say first Slay them before i Kick them and if they come again after a kick i ban them (if they start to spawnkill again)

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
No. No more Information

Notably Dangerous
Staff Member
Admin
Your SteamID
Are you sure about that?

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I mostly Play UberUpgrades and to moderate there too since People disrespect the Rules and i hate keeping Calling an Moderator/Admin all the time
Please type in all the exact servers you play on. (Full names, ips)

Just make reports. Like Warrak

Why would you like to become a moderator?
It was My Dream becoming a Moderator in Blackwonder and ofcourse Helping the other staff members
Is this a late April fools Joke.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
You didnt ask for my permission to mention me.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
For example Spawnkilling I may overtook with the call function but the thing is spawnkilling in UberUpgrades isn't allowed so i say first Slay them before i Kick them and if they come again after a kick i ban them (if they start to spawnkill again)
I dont think it works just like that. You gotta add the specific way of punishing players.

spawnkilling in UberUpgrades
I think it applies to Deathmatch in General.

Angry gamer chat logs.

Created the Forum account to just make the app.

To me it looks like you are just powerhungry. No effot put into the app itself.

-SUPPORT

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
Hello Candyskill02.

Your application:
Your SteamID
This is your steamID STEAM_0:1:130026977

i was in Panda Community admin for 1 month.
Is it possible you could send a link to your application to prove this? I couldn't find anything myself.

You only listed one punishment. I recommend you to take a look at the rules and accepted applications to see how to set it up.

Your chatlogs:

21 pages with the word "fuck"

3 pages with the word "cunt"

4 pages with the word "fag"

I couldn't find anything bad in your discord chatlogs.

Just looking at your chatlogs, I know you won't be a good staff member. -Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom