Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Can we undo the forum fix?

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Attachments

• tasty.jpg
    tasty.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 77

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Just imagine Columbo on jailbreak
"You know, I've always been a fan of Jailbreak. My wife, though, she says it's just Simon says for 12 year old nazis. She's more of a fan of 24/7 Skyhigh Resort. And you know? I just don't get it. After so many rounds of the same exact gamemode, it gets boring, wouldn't you agree? Anyways, always been a fan of Jailbreak. The thing is, a lot of these kids just don't seem to know the rules! You do, of course, you've played on this server for months. Some of these kids, though, they couldnt tell you the difference between class wars and meat grinder. So, naturally, I was relieved to see you were the warden. There's just this thing, warden, it's really been bugging me. I thought I heard a red request a repeat. I'm sure I must've just misheard it. Ah well, I'll get out of your hair now."

"Oh, just one more thing before I go. You said you wanted to play shoot or don't shoot? Now I may be mistaken, but I could've sworn that shoot or don't shoot was on the list of banned games. Now what would an experienced warden such as yourself be doing playing an illegal game? Unless, of course, you came here with the intent to break the rules."
MV5BMjJlY2I4OGUtOTY0NC00OGQ5LThlMTktMjhhZDNhNTZkZWJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_QL75_UX50...jpg

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom