Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Calling all creative minds.

DaggerSable

Bodyshot Machine
Staff Member
Admin
So, I currently DM for a D&D 5th edition campaign. My players are attending a school, basically the equivalent of Hogwarts for the D&D world. There's already a good amount of pre-made characters for the campaign, but that's boring. I've already homebrewn quite a few characters, but it's always fun to get more people involved.

Character ideas. I don't care if it's an OC, based off an existing icon, or merely a concept that hasn't been fleshed out beyond initial thought. You post it, I'll consider it. Chances are, I'll make it as a mini at the very least. If a character really has potential, I'll probably end up building it from the ground up and using it as one of their fellow students, a professor, or even a monster.

As fun as it is to come up with these on my own, any one person is always going to be limited in their thinking. Fresh ideas are always welcome, so please. Drop any ideas you've got below.

Please, keep thing appropriate and within our rules. As "entertaining" as some of the more adult-themed ideas can be, we've still got BlackWonder's rules to consider. Best of luck!

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
Make a character incapable of magic and instead compensates by meticulously strength and agility training every second throughout the day in their free time for the fun of it and is now Mash burnedead

DaggerSable

Bodyshot Machine
Staff Member
Admin
Make a character incapable of magic and instead compensates by meticulously strength and agility training every second throughout the day in their free time for the fun of it and is now Mash burnedead
Hey Meowsler, thanks for the suggestion!

I actually already have two characters very similar to this. One is almost exactly as described, although slightly scaled down from Mash due to not wanting just a totally OP character. He's an Astral Self monk, but I'll play with the concept of creating someone more specifically like Mash.

The other actually transcends D&D. It's a Rouge who uses magical items to convince everyone he's a Sorcerer. I've actually run him at several events in my area, and even once at a RenFaire on the East coast of the US.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 15)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom