What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Now!

Declined Calladmin command for all players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenomorPhing

Unremarkable
So i was thinking,only donators have !calladmin.If there's someone spawncamping without Benedevil or an admin or donator online,what to do?NOTHING!I know what pepole are gonna write its gonna be like:Oh this is gonna get abused no no.Every new command you say its gonna get abused?There's a solution.If someone calls admin and a admin comes for no reason,the player that called him gets banned.

Console

Server Clearing
you can report them on the forums or call an admin on discord.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

If there's someone spawncamping without Benedevil or an admin or donator online,what to do?NOTHING!.

Well, actually we do have other things you can do. Feel free to join our Discord server and go to request help, to get an admin. Calladmin literally goes to the same server, just a different room on there. You can also add the admins so that you can message them on steam. Another way you can also get this user punished is through player reports, which you can easily do on the forums. So please actually look into the issue you are attempting to resolve before you make the suggestion, we have a hell of a lot more than nothing to resolve your problem.

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
Maybe we should make a sticky topic about the calladmin and why we're not gonna use it? Because this has been bought up many times, from what I recall, the calladmin command would be a "bad idea" as someone quoted, cannot remember who... down to the fact of a shit load of servers that BlackWonder currently hosts, and of course on that topic state where to go to if its urgent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)