Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Call Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
I remember benedevil saying that this just spams chat messages all the time and that it would be annoying. We once had a calladmin system on blueprint but that somehow got completely abandoned.

I have to admit i don't really want such a bot spamming messages from 170 servers...

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Discord: https://discord.gg/vnXQgED

We use this instead. You just do @admins IP name reason in the #RequestHelp channel and any admin that is available will jump in. So it's kind of the same, except, it will be more effective and less abused c:

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

How about an global chat like an command !global Help an aimbotter is in my server and admins can see where an wich server it has been send, how about that?

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

How about an global chat like an command !global Help an aimbotter is in my server and admins can see where an wich server it has been send, how about that?

OR you could use Discord which has been working perfectly fine, and is better than any plugin we could use.

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

We've been more succesful finding rulebreakers thanks to Discord, so using that is fine

Either way, I guess we can close this since it won't happen B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom