Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered burgerking exclusive server????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidtornado

Scarcely Lethal
so i love playing jailbreak and hopjb is my favorite map,but its rare to see the map cuz every one plays ether minecraft or famous or fuckzzz, so i wanted to ask if you guys agree that we should get a black wonder jb_hopjb_v7 exclusive server for us hopjb fans

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

They don't play them exclusively, everyone presses "1" in the map vote, and it'll toggle to that map. Then some salty plebs that voted without looking will say "RTV for hats" or some other bullshit and force it to the better map.

If people RTV off of the map because it's not popular with players, why should a server be made with that map as the only map? It wouldn't get any players and would be a waste of time to put in.

Davidtornado

Scarcely Lethal
welp, what about some extra maps like the night one or the mario one. My point is that they should make another jb server that dosent has that much of maps, the max amount that i think would be is 5 maps.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Something like 24/7 vsh skyresort would work for example or 24/7 hightower but i dont Think a 24/7 hopjb would work because of its name. People know what for example skyhighresort is because of its name. Sky= The map is on the sky High = It's high up, you cannot see the ground. Or jail minecraft, we automatically Think of that map, if someone says that name
Sure, experienced JB players know but what about new players? You would know if you acutally tried which not alot of players do. They want the map they like.
And as time goes, players would leave because it's just one map 24/7 which is boring for us.

Davidtornado

Scarcely Lethal
i mean just like, uhh on the tags put burgerking or jailbreak burger and the map idk man i hate having to play on other maps that are bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom