Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed Bug on dr_office_final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zod

Unremarkable

zod.

On the office map in deathrun there is a bug with the Gaben trap. If you stand in the corner and afk taunt the Gaben wall doesnt kill you. Just thought i would point this out as there may be a few abusers :)
Any admins please pass this on to bene or anyone of the superior kind xD

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
On the office map in deathrun there is a bug with the Gaben trap. If you stand in the corner and afk taunt the Gaben wall doesnt kill you. Just thought i would point this out as there may be a few abusers :)
Any admins please pass this on to bene or anyone of the superior kind xD

For one, only the map creator (or other mappers) can fix this. So please contact the map maker about this so he can fix it. I also did it with the dr_undertale map, because people could bhop out of the "death" zone. Also, did you know that there IS a way to survive the Gaben-Trap in dr_office? Of course not while you are INSIDE the trap, but more the small part between the wall and the black "portal" to the trap. You wait until Gaben has reached the other wall, go inside and you get access to the music room.

Zod

Unremarkable

zod.

For one, only the map creator (or other mappers) can fix this. So please contact the map maker about this so he can fix it. I also did it with the dr_undertale map, because people could bhop out of the "death" zone. Also, did you know that there IS a way to survive the Gaben-Trap in dr_office? Of course not while you are INSIDE the trap, but more the small part between the wall and the black "portal" to the trap. You wait until Gaben has reached the other wall, go inside and you get access to the music room.
Thank you Das I will be sure to contact the map creator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom