Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted `Bubblez8383's Jailbreak Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubblez

Scarcely Lethal
Username: Bubblez8383

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:212679249

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
duplicate account but I don't have any other accounts that played blackwonder

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I would never break any rules instead the jailbreak server, I don't know why I was banned for duplicate account

Bubblez

Scarcely Lethal
You should stop lying and instead come up with a reason for me to not just write you off as yet another goon trying to be funny on alts. Especially after whatever you were doing in the discord.
alr i was on an alt trying to avoid people that would give me stuff i have to deal with once I logged into jailbreak on my main bubbles I just wanted to have a casual jailbreak day without dealing with people asking questions or giving me hate once I joined I never when on a Alt to be funny I was just on alt just to avoid people

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
alr i was on an alt trying to avoid people that would give me stuff i have to deal with once I logged into jailbreak on my main bubbles I just wanted to have a casual jailbreak day without dealing with people asking questions or giving me hate once I joined I never when on a Alt to be funny I was just on alt just to avoid people
Not the smartest move, bud. Especially considering the amount of ban evading accounts I have to deal with on the regular. I also question why you'd try and get my attention in chat when you're claiming to want to "avoid people."

Last edited:

Bubblez

Scarcely Lethal
Not the smartest move, bud. Especially considering the amount of ban evading accounts I have to deal with on the regular. I also question why you'd try and get my attention when you're claiming to want to "avoid people."
I wanted to ask a question, when I said I wanted to avoid people i wanted to avoid certain people that ik would go out of their way and just give me stuff about what I did cause some people are black wonder do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom