Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Broken Uber Upgrades Menus

a crab

It could be A problem but some upgrade menus in Uber upgrades didn't seem to load properly.
One thing that might have happened is if the upgrade menus are separate files then some files maybe they did not load, or they are missing from the server.
But most of the weapons upgrade menus don't work so maybe lead into fixing it.

And yes I have looked for other forums, and they seem to be in 2021 and 2018, and I played on those servers after 2021, so it was most likely caused by either a server update or a tf2 update anyways hope this is helpful information.

It was happening on Black Wonder BR | Orange | Uber Upgrades
IP : 177.54.157.73:27070

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hi! Seems like the latest plugin update we did broke the upgrades.
This has now been corrected.
Thanks for bringing our attention to this

a crab

it appears the upgrades are still broken for pyro and some other classes
did you fix it or contact others to help fix it because it still seems to be broken for me

This happened on
BlackWonder BR | Orange | Uber Upgrades
IP : 177.54.157.73:27070

a crab

This specifically happens with scouts primaries, none of soldiers that I've tested , almost all of pyro , secondary's and melees for demoman, Heavy's food items, almost none for engineer, medics mediguns, snipers wearables and some sniper rifles, and almost all of spy's weapons
But this could just be some of the weapons I used but it could be a problem on my side or it could be a problem on your side anyways please lead into fixing it soon

Here is the video
The speed thing in the bottem right just tells me how fast and what my average speed it without cl_showpos 1

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 11)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom