Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Broboy4803's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broboy4803

Truly Feared
Username: Broboy4803

Name
Broboy4803

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:507296593

Your DiscordID
broboy4803#1466

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usually play On the US zombie survival medic vs engie server and I would like to moderate US zombie survival medic vs engie servers

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Because the zombie survival server don't have a moderator(not that I know of) and I want to be that mod for that server, to prevent cheater exopliters and other people like that that causes problem in the server.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Usually play on the weekend, but sometimes play on the weekdays, but almost never on Tuesday. Unless it is in the summer

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Rules of most blackwonder servers

Cheating: perma ban

Exploiting: 1hr ban to 10hr ban to 12hr ban to a 24hr ban then the perma ban

Mic spam/Text spam/Non-English on mic/bad mic:A warning to 1hr mute/gag to 5 hr mute/gag to 10hr mute/gag to 12hr mute/gag to 24hr mute to a 7day mute/gag to a month mute/gag then to a perma mute/gag.

advertising cheats/hacks: perma mute/gag

inappropriate spray: perma spray ban

Offensive/toxic/racist: A waring to 1hr mute/gag to 10hr mute/gag to 24hr mute to a 7day then to a perma mute/gag.

Abusing !calladmin: 1hr ban to 10hr ban to 12hr ban to a 24hr ban to then the perma ban

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Chig Bungus

Positively Inhumane
Please read the how to on how to properly make a moderator application, as your application is incomplete in it's current state. Feel free to refer to past accepted applications, but any sign of plagiarism is no tolerated.

Jotape

The King Of Brasil
Staff Member
Admin

jotape

Greetings,
advertising cheats/hacks: perma ban
This would be a permanent Silence, you don't need to ban the player.

Abusing !calladmin: 1hr ban to 10hr ban to 12hr ban to a 24hr ban to then the perma ban
Exploiting: 1hr ban to 10hr ban to a 24hr ban then the perma ban
Don't you think that jumping a 1 day ban to perma ban too extreme?

inappropriate spray: A warning to 1hr spray ban to 5hr spray ban to 10hr spray ban to 12hr spray ban to 24hr spray ban to 7day spray ban then to perma spray ban
Inappropriate sprays are always a perma sprayban.

You have no bans to talk about, but you have beeing silenced once.

1604429427981.png

1604429631688.png

Good luck on your application!

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I didn't ban you for this, since you technically weren't the one doing the griefing, but you were very much collaborating with Vlad to grief his teammates by bodyblocking them, protecting you from their attacks. Hard to consider a staff app when the applicant is encouraging players to break rules despite a staff member actively on and objecting to their actions, honestly. Start of demo and tick 25000 are the important ticks here.
(This was just over 2 weeks ago)

Attachments

• Broboy.dem
    9.9 MB · Views: 110

Broboy4803

Truly Feared
I am not the smartest person, I didn't realize many of the rules before I decided to be a mod, but now that I know the rules, this will never happen once I am a mod.

Broboy4803

Truly Feared
I was busy, so I made this at night and I was tired so some of the punishment ladder was very rough, so some of the punishments were not reasonable so I change some, I think exploiting is wrong and should be taken seriously.

Broboy4803

Truly Feared
and we rarely have a mod in the zombie survival server. we seriously need a mod,

Last edited:

Broboy4803

Truly Feared
I do care about the rules now just back then I didn't really know about the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom