Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Bridgyeeta's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridgyeeta

Unremarkable

Berry

User name: Bridgyeeta

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?

Who has punished you?
Console | blw.tf

Why were you punished?
donor abuse

Why should we revoke your punishment?
The ban was because of a vote i did as a joke where i typed !voteslay me , and instead accidentally vote slayed chimes, i didn't think that the vote slay would affect another player instead i i thought it just wouldn't go through, i apologize for my actions and will continue to take precautions on donor commands, i know I've abused donor perms before and i do apologize as it was meant as i joke. i didn't think how my actions would affect others or of the consequences, i do hope that you take my apology to heart thank you, for taking your time to read my ban appeal.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
STEAM_0:0:198297353
@Console |
also this:
Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 2.30.45 AM.png

It's one of the very first donor rules in the guide.

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin
Heyo Bridgy.

As much as you do seem sincere about the apology, you also stated that you have been punished once before for donor abusing. This would normally cause people to be more cautious about the way that they use commands and to not use them in a jokingly way as situations such as the one you had with the donor commands will happen. Even though you did not do it on purpose, with a prior donor abuse ban, you should've definitely learned to not jokingly use commands such as voteslay and not mess around with it. For this reason, I will not be lifting the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom