Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined BrianIsSquishy's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianIsSquishy

Strange
User name: BrianIsSquishy

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058062771/edit

Who has punished you?
Yuuki

Why were you punished?
"blocking"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
there was no report posted on the forms of said blocking, when i looked at the demo i saw no indication of blocking the only somewhat questionable move was when someone ds'd me and i caught it as they were running towards me. I was never close to the other player as they ran towards me and i simply caught the rocket. i think this is an abuse of power by a moderator as he never posted on the form with evidence that i did block and only banned me.

Yuuki

Uncharitable

Furina

Snooze
I will get the demo ticks for you on the points but blocking also goes for a INTENT to block which you were trying. You have me and another mod watching you block people. @Zonas if you do have a demo could you post it here too?

Yuuki

Uncharitable

Furina

Snooze
Tick: 8361 Clear block as YOUR on the enemy side not the other person (and if your going to complain about them getting close to you, you could have easily asked them to move back or moved back yourself.)
There were also moments before I had got there that you might have blocked as i am unsure but thats one clear moment right there. I myself will not be unbanning you.

Attachments

• blocking2.dem
    9.2 MB · Views: 157

BrianIsSquishy

Strange
They were running towards me so how does that count as blocking on my part. So basically what you're saying is that if I'm on the enemy side of a map and someone charges towards me I have the intent to block? Also "there were moments before you got there where i mightve blocked" what kind of evidence is that. Basically what i'm seeing is that you had no evidence against me and that you are trying to claim i was blocking when someone came at me just because i was on the enemy side. If that is the case shouldn't you ban yourself as well because you are constantly on the enemy side of the map? Also why isn't there a rule stating we are not allowed on the enemy side of the map then.

This is supposed to be an ADV. server, but yet why are there rules trying to make it an easy server with a faster rocket. i have never seen a db server where blocking, and insta ab were against the rules, its always been part of the game and if you didnt like it you got over it or worked hard to be able to counter it. what is the point of calling this server adv when you aren't going to treat the players like adv players and cater to the new players who shouldn't be on the "adv server" in the first place.

Last edited:

Yuuki

Uncharitable

Furina

Snooze
They were running towards me so how does that count as blocking on my part. So basically what you're saying is that if I'm on the enemy side of a map and someone charges towards me I have the intent to block? Also "there were moments before you got there where i mightve blocked" what kind of evidence is that. Basically what i'm seeing is that you had no evidence against me and that you are trying to claim i was blocking when someone came at me just because i was on the enemy side. If that is the case shouldn't you ban yourself as well because you are constantly on the enemy side of the map? Also why isn't there a rule stating we are not allowed on the enemy side of the map then.

This is supposed to be an ADV. server, but yet why are there rules trying to make it an easy server with a faster rocket. i have never seen a db server where blocking, and insta ab were against the rules, its always been part of the game and if you didnt like it you got over it or worked hard to be able to counter it. what is the point of calling this server adv when you aren't going to treat the players like adv players and cater to the new players who shouldn't be on the "adv server" in the first place.
You got the kill for insta airblasting while also standing on the other side not doing anything to even try to stop it :p. And if you don't like the rules here you can very much just go to MaxDB we had already gone over this whole things with the rules I'll link the post below.

BrianIsSquishy

Strange
So what you are saying is that if someone runs up to you to try and kill you and you fight back you should get banned? That isn't right, that's like saying because someone is hacking you should leave the server or else it's your fault that they continued to play. Why should I have to move away to prevent it when they run up to me. Also the ban was for blocking not insta, sooo false ban? Because you banned me for something entirely different

Yuuki

Uncharitable

Furina

Snooze
So what you are saying is that if someone runs up to you to try and kill you and you fight back you should get banned? That isn't right, that's like saying because someone is hacking you should leave the server or else it's your fault that they continued to play. Why should I have to move away to prevent it when they run up to me. Also the ban was for blocking not insta, sooo false ban? Because you banned me for something entirely different
So no and I banned you cause you don't ever bother to care about the rules the others know and they get warnings I've given you plenty and you have said yourselt the rules suck and you don't care about them its why you got banned they got warned.
Your ban is for blocking which you both did.

BrianIsSquishy

Strange
So because I dont care about the rules, but I didnt break them you banned me? And where was the proof I did both insta and blocking because what I did was purely defence when someone ran up to me. And the last post you said the ban was for insta and standing still on the enemy side, but where is the rule that states you cant go to the enemy side? So unless standing still and crossing to the enemy side are against the rules I did nothing wrong except defend myself against a player who was charging at me and voicing my opinion about how I dont like the rules because i play on an adv server. Also you just admitted to banning me over something I said

Last edited:

BrianIsSquishy

Strange
Another player just told me that you said next cqc is ban on adv, even though cqc isnt against the rules... so are you making up rules for things you dont like?

Yuuki

Uncharitable

Furina

Snooze
So because I dont care about the rules, but I didnt break them you banned me? And where was the proof I did both insta and blocking because what I did was purely defence when someone ran up to me. And the last post you said the ban was for insta and standing still on the enemy side, but where is the rule that states you cant go to the enemy side? So unless standing still and crossing to the enemy side are against the rules I did nothing wrong except defend myself against a player who was charging at me and voicing my opinion about how I dont like the rules because i play on an adv server. Also you just admitted to banning me over something I said
So lets go over again. I did not ban you over something you said i banned you for blocking with that player in the demo and other moments that i sadly dont have on demo. The other guy I warned like I told you, you got banned for me having to tell you multiple times from before but you only just leave when told. You were banned for blocking and your ban will lift 10 hours i will be closing this thread as ban is almost over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom