Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brand New Jailbreak LA Tier List Template

Sargentman16

Somewhat Threatening
Alright, Finally got around to making/finishing this thing. I made one a couple months ago but it was frankly pretty shit, hence why I redid.

Now there was plenty of time to add your name to it so If you gonna cry about it, do so to someone else or make your own. I don't plan on updating this thing in awhile.

As for this
I think I'll keep it open for people to comment more aliases or other comments on people they know, like facts about them and shit, idk.

Anyways go crazy (waiting for people to shit on each others list)

OLD: https://tiermaker.com/create/blackwondertf-jailbreak-la-players-521891

NEW: https://tiermaker.com/create/blackwondertf-jailbreak-la-us-players-521891

RomanukcJdi

Wow, you made a really good list, lol. I'm really curious how long it took you to create such a list.... I remember doing something like this a couple of years ago, but he had a really hard time finding the right template. He even tried to create one himself, but it didn't work. Then he started searching on the Internet and came across one site, Many Printable To Do List, where, thank God, he managed to find the right template. I'm talking about your list, I'm very interested to read what they write there...

Last edited:

Sargentman16

Somewhat Threatening
Wow, you made a really good list, lol. I'm really curious how long it took you to create such a list.... I remember doing something like this a couple of years ago, but he had a really hard time finding the right template. He even tried to create one himself, but it didn't work. Then he started searching on the Internet and came across one site, Many Printable To Do List, where, thank God, he managed to find the right template. I'm talking about your list, I'm very interested to read what they write there...
took like 3 days, the google sheets already made it quick since it had like 115 ppl already added (although a shit ton were duplicates), also Idk what you mean with that site

AKramer1983

There are many options available when it comes to finding the right template. You can begin by looking at free templates online.

honey

Wicked Nasty

G.O.A.T

Oh hello, you must be a new member. Welcome to the forums! Make sure to read the rules and follow them.
And most importantly, have fun!

????
1660141005491.png

1660141036770.png

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom