Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined bp35's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Black

Scarcely Lethal

Guppy

Username: bp35

Name
Rick Black, Rick, Jon, Appa stitch I don't care what you call me

Your Age
16 turning 17 on the 30th of june

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? no not in the last year: Total Time: 0 months, 1 days, 22 hours, 16 minutes, 27 seconds I know this can affect my app but I believe that I still am worth the role

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/player/5026707

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:244445114

Your DiscordID
appastitch

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
I tend to play on any jailbreak server mainly the US and SG jailbreak as the AUS one is always dead. I haven't played the UK one yet but I have thought about it before.

I would like to moderate mainly on jailbreak servers, I do have a basic idea of rules on the other game modes but I don't find them as fun (If other servers need help and I am not busy I am always open to giving a hand).

Servers:
█ ► BlackWonder US | Jailbreak ◄ █ 85.117.240.51:27005
█ ► BlackWonder SG | Jailbreak ◄ █ 139.99.62.187:27060
► BlackWonder AUS | Jailbreak ◄ 85.117.240.102:27015
█ ► BlackWonder UK | Jailbreak ◄ █ 185.216.145.18:27025
█ ► BlackWonder LA | Jailbreak ◄ █ 172.96.160.170:27095

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I want to apply for staff for 2 main reasons. the first one is because I don't see much staff on the jailbreak servers when I am on which became so bad I actually decide to buy a donator so I could vote for people (This wasn't the only reason I bought a donor just a leading reason). the second reason is that I really enjoy playing on the server so I thought if I can help out as staff while playing it would be a win-win for both me and the server.

I believe I am a good choice for staff for a few reasons, The first reason is that I am on so often, because I am on for at least 2 hours a day, every day throughout the week, if staff is needed I am almost always there or have the ability to jump on the server. The second reason is that I have a really good understanding of the rules and this is kinda nerdy but I tend to have the rules up on my 2nd screen in case I can double check it. The third time is that I am able to look at most situations from a third-party perspective meaning I will not be biased toward any person, I also can tell if my relationship with someone could make me bais and take action to stop it. The final reason is that I am happy to and tend to talk to the server quite often so if anyone has an issue, I believe they won't have an issue talking to me or reporting something to me.

For Experience, abilities and knowledge, I have a rough understanding of all the maps as I have been on and off jailbreak servers for almost 4~5 years now, and have had a fair few different experiences during those years. I also have a good understanding of how to do staffing as I have experience staffing on other games such as Garry's mod, Gta FiveM RP and Discord servers. With command, I tend to be able to understand them as most games follow a similar format when it comes to staff command and I have been a donor for not long but already got a good understanding of how the commands work. plus almost all jailbreak servers use the same jailbreak plugin so I have a good understanding of the command and console inputs for the plugin.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
I play almost every day for about 5 hours on or off, assuming I am not working a long shift that day, if I am working a long shift, I still end up staying up to play for an hour or so.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
(Shout to Real Darkness Owl, Deitific Presence, 10000 Cold Knights and the jailbreak rules forum for the formatting and different rule breaks)

Notes:
1. the Punshiment>Punshiment is the dumbed-down version of my answer so you can skim through it and see what I would do
2. if I did Warn+slay>Warn+slay twice this is not a mistake it means I am going to give them another chance but still warn and slay them before I ban them from the blue team
3. I couldn't find many rules that jumped out at me for a red team that wasn't either a. a rule that everyone must follow or b. a rule that is mainly punished by making them kos
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
General/Everyone Rules:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Do not overtalk Admin during a mic check)I would give them a warning and if they kept on talking I would give a 10min mute or as short as I can so that I can finish doing a mic check, I would then unmute them

(No talking over Warden) A warning to everyone to not overtalk the warden, then a mute for 1 hour and then increase the time
Warn> 1h mute> 6h> 1d> 2d> 4d> 1w> 2w> 1m> 2m> Perm mute

(No armoury camping) first a warning, then I would give a slay+warning. then I would team ban them for 1hour and increase the time
Warn> Warn+Slay> 1h Team Ban> 2h> 6h> 1d> 1 w> 2w> 1m> Perm team ban

(Latespawning) I would first warn and slay them, if they did it again I would warn and slay them telling them this is their final warning before banning them for 1hour and increasing the time
Warn+Slay> Warn+Slay> 1h ban> 6h> 1d> 4d> 1w> 2w> 1m> 3m> perm ban

(No Baiting) Nothing just make sure no free kill happens after baiting

(No Delaying) I would start off with a warning and if they keep doing nothing I would give them one last warning and even then nothing happens I would slay them
Warn> Warn> Slay

(Portuguese in voice only on the Brazilian servers) I wouldn't be on this server but informed them to come to the us/English-speaking server

(Latest Warden's Order Applies) Nothing just watch out for freekills

(No ghosting) I wouldn't do anything if someone was delaying the round but if he wasn't I would first give a warning and then if they keep it up I would gag them for 30mins and increase the time
Warn> Warn+30m Gag> 1h> 6h> 12h> 1d> 2d> 4d> 1w> 2w> 1m> 3m> Perm gag

(No continuously calling out false accusations) I would first ask everyone to stop making accusations and then follow up on them if they are found to be false I would give them a warning and if they do it again I would repeat the process of following it up by giving another warning, if it happens again I would start mute/gagging people for 30mins and increase the time
Warn> Warn> 30min Gag/Mute> 1h> 6h> 1d> 2d> 4d> 1w> 1m> 3m> Perm Gag/Mute

(No sticky traps) I would start off with a warning and get them to explode when no one is around them, if they did it again I would warn and slay them, and if they do it after that I would team ban them for 1hour increase the time
Warn> Warn+Slay> 1h Teamban> 2h> 6h> 1d> 1w> 1m> 3m> Perm

(Punishment Evasion) Same punishment as I gave the other account or if they found some sort of exploit or bug I would report it to higher-ups to deal with and ban them again for the same time.

(Mic and Chat Spam) I would start off with a warning, I would then give them a 30min mute/gag and then from that increase the time
30mins> 2 hours> 1 day> 1 week> 1 month> Perm mute/gag (this can change depending on how often it is and how bad it gets)

(Player Disrespect) I would start off with a warning and then one final warning if it isn't too bad. if they keep it up after to warning I would mute/gag them for 30mins and increase the time
30min> 2h> 8h> 1d> 4d> 1w> 1m> 3m> Perm mute/gag

(Hate Speech) Instant gag/mute for 1 day and a reminder over either chat or voice that black wonder doesn't tolerate any sort of racism or hate speech then increase the time
1d> 1w> 1m> Perm mute/gag

(Exploiting/bugs) In exploiting/bugs, it depends on the bug/exploit, one thing to keep in mind is I am trying to clip the bug or get a way to report it to higher-ups so it can get fixed. For punishment, I would first give them a warning if it isn't too bad. then I would slay them with their final warning if they keep it up I would ban them for 6 hours then increase the time
Warning>Warning+slay>6h> 1d> 4d> 1w> 2w> 1m> 3m> Perm ban (this can change depending on how bad the bug/exploit is)

(Inappropriate Spray) Warning to not place it on the server then put my spray on top and then if they keep it up give I would give them a 6-hour spray ban and increase the time
Warning> 6h> 1d> 1w> 2w> 1m> 3m> 1y> Perm

(Other Inappropriate Content) I would start off with a warning if it isn't too bad or if it is bad I would move straight to a kick+warning Then if they join back and keep doing it I would ban them for a day and increase the time
Warn> Warn+Kick> 6h ban> 1d> 4d> 1w> 2w> 1m> 3m> Perm ban (this can change depending on how bad it is)

(Hacking) clip it then perm ban from the server

(Advertising Hacks) Permanent mute/gag them

(!Calladmin Abuse) depending on the degree, I would warn them, then warn and kick them and then move on to ban increase time.
Warn> Warn+Kick> 6h ban> 1d> 1w> 1m> 3m (this can change depending on how bad it is) I don't think this is worth a ban unless it is happening over and over again after the bans

Red Team:

(camping in unreachable areas) I would start off with a warning and get them to leave the area and if they keep doing it I would do a warn+slay and would keep warning slaying them if they camp in unreachable areas
Warn> Warn+Slay> Warn+slay Repeat

Blue (This is for wardens as well):

(not having a good microphone/microphone at all) I would give them a reminder of the rules and then perm team ban until they can prove they have a working/better mic, I would also tell them how to get unbanned by coming to the forum and filling out the sheet and also tell them that they are open to contact me if they ever fix the issue and I can help.
Perm team ban till mic fixed

(Not willing to play Warden or doing !uw) I would warn and slay them, if they chose not to be willing to play warden I would 1hour team ban them and increase
Warn+Slay> 1hour team ban> 6h> 1d> 1w> 2w> 1m> perm team ban

(impersonate the Warden) I would start off with a warning and then if they kept it up I would warn and slay them, if, after all that they keep on doing it, I would give them a 1hour team ban and increase
Warn> Warn+Slay> 1hour team ban> 4h> 8h> 1d> 4d> 1w> 2w> 1m> 3m> perm team ban

(Freekilling) I would start off with a warining+ a slay and then if they do it again I would team ban them for 2 hours and increase from there(if they did it obviously on purpose I would skip the slay and go to a 6hour team ban)
Warn+slay> 2hour teamban> 6h> 1d> 1w> 2w> 1m> Perm team ban

(Mass Freekill) I would start off with a warning+slay and then a 1day team ban depending on if it was on purpose or not then increase from there (if they did it obviously on purpose I would skip the slay and go to a 6hour team ban)
Warn+Slay> 1d> 1w> 1m> Perm team ban

(Killing Freedays) I would warn+slay them, then if they keep doing it I would give them a 2-hour team ban and increase from there
Warn+slay> 2hour team ban> 6h> 1d> 4d> 1w> 2w> 1m> 3m> Perm team ban

(Freehitting) I would start off with a warining+ a slay and then if they do it again I would team ban them for 2 hours and increase from there(if they did it on obviously on purpose I would skip the slay and go to a 6hour team ban) (2nd note if it is something small like a shortstop push that doesn't do much dmg I would do less punishment)

(Mass Freehitting) I would start off with a warning+slay and then a 1day team ban depending on if it was on purpose or not then increase from there (if they did it obviously on purpose I would skip the slay and go to a 6hour team ban) (2nd note if it is something small like a shortstop push that doesn't do much dmg I would do less punishment)
Warn+Slay> 1d> 1w> 1m> Perm team ban

(Force-Baiting Freedays) I would first tell them to stop force-baiting freedays such as moving away from the hallway so the freedays can pass, if they don't or do it again I would warn+slay them and after that, I would 2hour team ban them
warn> warn+slay> 2hour team ban> 6h> 1d> 4d> 1w> 2w> 1m> Perm

(Camp in red rebel areas/unreachable places) I would first give them a warning to leave the area and a reminder of the rules, if they don't leave or do it again I would warn+slay them if they keep doing it I would team ban them for 1 hour and increase
warn> warn+slay> 1hour team ban> 2h> 6h> 1d> 4d> 1w> 2w> 1m> 3m> Perm

(Disguising as a spy) A warning and if they don't remove it I would slay this I wouldn't go much further than this unless it has happened over and over again that is when I would team ban them for 1h and increase
Warn> Warn+Slay> Warn+Slay> 1hour Team ban> 6h> 1d> 1w> 2w> 1m> perm team ban

(Team Kill) I would start off with a warining+ a slay and then if they do it again I would team ban them for 2 hours and increase from there

(Griefing) depending on how bad the griefing is I would start off with a warning and a slay if they do it again I would team ban them for 1 hour
Warn+Slay> Warn+Slay> 1hour team ban> 2h> 6h> 1d> 4d> 1w> 2w> 1m> 3m> Perm team ban

(Favouritism) I would give them a warning and remind them about the rules, if he keeps doing it I would warn and slay him, if he keeps doing it after that I would give a 1-hour team ban and increase from there
Warn> Warn+Slay> 1hour team ban> 2h> 6h> 1d> 2d> 4d> 1w> 2w> 1m> 3m> perm team ban

Warden (these can apply to all blue but mainly focus on the warden):
(Giving Kill/Trick Orders/Conflicting orders) I would first give them a warning and try to explain the rule they broke to them, if they do it again I would warn and slay them asking them to read the rules before playing on the blue team, if it does again I would 1hour team ban them and increase
Warn> Warn+slay> 1h Team Ban> 2h> 6h> 1d> 4d> 1w> 2w> 1m> 3m> Perm team ban

(Maximum of 3 rounds of the same minigame in a row) just a simple warning and then if they keep doing it a warning plus a slay, it shouldn't really need to go past this but if he keeps doing it over and over again I would give them a short 2hour team ban
Warn> Warn+slay> Warn+slay> 2hour team ban

(LR Denial) I would first give them a warning and give them a chance to follow the lr if they decide not to or do it again I would give another warning and slay, if even after all that they do it again I would do a 2-hour team ban and increase from there
Warn> Warn+Slay> 2h Team ban> 6h> 1d> 1w> 1m> Perm Team ban

(Pardoning Reds) I would first give them a warning about it, and give them a chance if they do it again I would give them a warning and slay them. if he does it again, I would 30min team ban and increase the time
Warn> Warn+Slay> 30min Teamban> 1h> 2h> 6h> 1d> 4d> 1w> 2w> 1m> 3m> perm ban

(Illegal Friendly Fire) I would turn off ff (friendly fire) as soon as possible and then give them a warning and slay them, if they do it again I would give them a 1-hour team ban and increase the time from there
Warn+Slay> 1h Teamban> 6h> 1d> 1w> 1m> Perm team ban

(Illegal Freeday) I would first give him a warning not to do it again and if it was on purpose I would slay them. after that, I would start with a 1hour team ban and increase the time from there
Warn+Slay> 1h Teamban> 6h> 1d> 1w> 1m> 3m> Perm teamban

(Other things such as Renaming, Not repeating orders, Giving last request, Warden lies, Progress Impositions and Jeopardy Rules) a simple warning will do and if they keep this up I would do another warning, and after that, I would do a warn+slay and after all that I would team ban them for 1 hour increasing time
Warn> Warn> Warn+Slay> 1h Team Ban> 6h> 1d> 2d> 4d> 1w> 2w> 1m> 3m (I don't think this is deserving a perm so I would just keep team banning as long as it is not over and over again)

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Staff on other servers:
FiveM:
In FiveM I have been staff on maybe 3 servers
1. EmergencyOzz | I was an Snr Moderator on my way to becoming a trial admin before my pc killed itself (my pc couldn't run the server anymore)
2. Carlina RP | I was staff on this server very briefly as a trial mod but left because the server was the extremely toxic and higher ranking staff were willing to turn a blind eye as it was their brother of friends that were screwing around on the server
3. All-Star RP | This was a W.I.P server that I was part of as the Head-Admin, we managed to launch and had a good amount of players that came from other servers as they moved with me and the other 4 members, about a month in, the server shut down and after no word from the owner I was blocked and the discord was deleted.

Garry's Mod:
For this I have been on staff on too many servers for me to quite remember them all as I could never really just get into it as staff on garys mod and the 2 servers that I did get fully involved in, the first had a similar end as All-Star with the owner just disappearing with no words to anyone and the 2nd I was removed from staff and banned as I was screwing around with friends by throwing them when the server was dead and another staff member recorded it. (these were all a year or 2 ago so I don't remember this perfectly)

Minecraft:
For this I was an Admin on a server that was rpg based, it ran out of minehut and was avg about 13~18 players and it was going well, I didn't really do much as I was like 13~14 but we had fun and then the server got corrupted I think I am not to sure but I just remember leaving after something happen to the server

Discord:
I have never been a pure discord mod, I did moderate discord when I was staff on the server above but I have designed some servers before for the server I was part of.

About me:
I am mild dyslexic but it doesn't affect me at all online as I can read fairly well even with it as I have lived with it for life when it comes to spelling I have many different things that help me such as Grammarly and other such things that double check it for me. I tend to watch anime or read manga/manhua/manhwa. I am actively collecting POP! Vinyl that is from the animes, shows etc. I like. I play DnD on Sundays and besides that, I play Valorant and tf2.

Last mod app: https://blackwonder.tf/threads/bp35s-moderator-application.27786/#post-105432

One last thing: I use to play on this server a lot a few years ago about 2018ish and I think I might have said some things or got banned during this time, I want to say I was much younger and dumber, I am sorry for anything I did and haven't/don't plan to anything like that since then. I once again sorry and hope it doesn't affect my application

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Hello! Glad to see you apply mod for JB! Last mod app you did is last 2021, and yet for this mod app you put lot of time on time app which is hugely plus sign!

Screenshot 2023-06-24 085506.png

and for teamban, the last time you have been punished is in 2021.
Screenshot 2023-06-24 085425.png

As right now you just started play JB on June 21st, from last year Nov, which is big gap!
1687615466215.png

Although, after I look into chatlog and seem questionable...
1687615568283.png

At this moment, I don't have anything else to be said, since I never encounter you on US JB yet. Good Luck.

EDITED: I'm no longer support you.

Last edited:

DaggerSable

Bodyshot Machine
Staff Member
Admin
Your chatlogs alone are extremely concerning.
1687615744893.png

What makes you think this okay?
1687615840687.png

1687615996292.png

Along with the comms Owl posted above, this shows a pretty quick-flaring temper on your end. Combined with your logs from 2021, it's not a good look at all.

In my opinion, you don't demonstrate the level of maturity expected in a staff member at all. It appears that you went on a year and a half hiatus, with your last few days in November of 2021 providing another poor example of how you deal with anger:
1687616269074.png

And upon returning, only three days later you apply for staff. I have serious concerns about your personal conuct.

I do not support this application due to the reasons stated above.

Rick Black

Scarcely Lethal

Guppy

thats fair enough, I don't actually get mad, I do it all with jokes and fun, I am sure that anyone that has seen me on the server the last 3~4 days can vouch for or at least agree to that. with the dark joke at the top, it was for theatre. and lastly I can't deny the stuff from before this year as I actually did get angry with that and did a lot of dumb stuff

Edit: something I just wanted to point out to try and prove that I mean it as a joke if you haven't met me, I tend to add something dumb at the end to try and show others that I mean it as a joke suck as a "<3" a "xd" a "XD" or something like that like so

1687799006751.png

As you can see I sent the <3 to say I love you within a sec after the last message
and with this one
1687799148430.png

Note: I am not trying to say my chat logs don't look bad, I agree after looking through them myself they look terbile with no context but I guess thats because I just talk with my mic mainly. (and I am sure I don't always add the xd or <3) but just something I wanted to add.

Last edited:

Rick Black

Scarcely Lethal

Guppy

Hello! Glad to see you apply mod for JB! Last mod app you did is last 2021, and yet for this mod app you put lot of time on time app which is hugely plus sign!

and for teamban, the last time you have been punished is in 2021.

As right now you just started play JB on June 21st, from last year Nov, which is big gap!

Although, after I look into chatlog and seem questionable...

At this moment, I don't have anything else to be said, since I never encounter you on US JB yet. Good Luck.

EDITED: I'm no longer support you.
once again as I said in the app and other replys anything I did before this year I can't vouch for at all I was just a dumb person and believe I grew up a lot since then. with my chat I mean it all in good fun, I am sure anyone can found for me if you have been playing with me, I want everyone to have fun the only times I do get a little annoyed is when a lot of dumb stuff is going on like mass mic spam, if one guy is playing music during HG I don't really mind as long as everyone is happy.

but yeah fair enough if you thinks it wrong I might need to watch what I say in chat due to no context

(p.s. Thank you for the compliment on my app I did work hard on it :D)

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello,

Your recent punishments seem to belie your admittedly really well-thought out ladder. In addition to this, a lot of your jokes are... problematic. I don't think rape jokes are a good look for a staff member. I wish I could offer more than an abridged summary of what has already been said before, but I cannot in good conscience accept this application due to the aforementioned concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom