Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Bot bot bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Console

Server Clearing
First of All i have No idea if this had been suggested before.
Okay so lets start. So i wanna ask if we could add a Donator bot were you donate to the bot and then the bot gives you vip depense on how much you donate yes i know you could donate with PayPal or to bene but some people doesnt have PayPal and if a Donator bot would be added i think IT would help alot of people since some people doesnt know were they donate with keys or something Else so IF the bot was added i think IT should send these messages:
Hello my name is <the name of the bot>
I see you wanna donate so here is what you can donate and how Long you have vip
<This is were bene add how much you can donate for how Long> ( just to let you know i did this on my phone so there may be some Spelling fails :p but thats my suggestion Bye. ( If you dont understand anything i Said then vote on 'i dont understand anything you said').

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
i already made this suggestion way back and it's been added to benes to-do list so i'm just gonna put resolved on this and move it to the archive i will tag bene in this as an fyi for things he could add to said bot when it is done

@Benedevil per the donate bot in your to-do list maybe some of these things suggested could work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom