Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Boo 8's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boo 8

Strange

BOO 8

Username: Boo 8

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198392739779

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
DONOR ABUSE(SUPPOSEDLY)

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Hello admins of BLW, I love playing in your servers but i'm not here to be some cocksucker, I'd like to explain the ban and why yall should revoke it if yall would be so kind,
Ny vs saxton hale skyhigh resort a server 24 is a really dead server where i occasionally go to practice my sniper climbs or see what i can do with other classes, just to go to us and put all that practice into fighting real people,
Whenever its me practicing, it can also be when people join, who end up being my friends, it might not sound like that's true but i have a screenshot of them being my friends who are always with me in vsh, we always fool around the server and something we or I also do for fun with them is voteslay them for fun, only with us i do that i do not just randomly voteslay a guy that just joined the server and wants to know everything about vsh and what the classes do etc etc. i only voteslay my friends for fun and we all know its for fun and games. recently(today) in ny it was only me and my friends, where i voteslayed one of them for fun. that ended up being like a donor abuse for the console and i get it since it looks as if im abusing in the server but we're just having fun around. I have my donor but i will never use it for something so bad or mean to abuse killing hales that solo rage me or people that call me slurs or say that im trash, i have my donor cuz i think the chat colors are cool and having some extra commands at my hand can be really useful but if theres something you admins can tell me about not doing something or just not using the donor commands at all i will understand but i'd like the ban to get revoked

BOO 8, regular ass skyhigh vsh player

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Hello Boo. We have several rules that donors are supposed to follow when using vote commands, you can find a list of them here. By your own admission you've violated several of them, in ways I wasn't even aware of at the time when I banned you.
Here's the deal: you know everything you've just talked about? Put a stop to all that from now on, and I'll lift your ban. Sound good?

Boo 8

Strange

BOO 8

alright 10000 knights you got a deal. I'll only use the commands when the rules specify it and will never use them just for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 20)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom