Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Blw jb staff tier list and apology

Meowsler

Positively Inhumane
View attachment tier.jpg

Its been a long time coming and I figured its no use being a little piss baby as I tend to be when things don't go my way.
I've always been the worst when it comes to admitting criticism and I think its better to just recognize that and understand where people
come from when they say they hate me. Yea, I hate me too sometimes, cause I don't like it when I'm wrong and yet It comes back to bite my ass.
As you all may have guessed, yea. I wanna move on from the drama. And the last time I posted here was a threat to post a tier list out of my spite against the staff members cause I felt attacked when in reality I was just being clowned on for being a dumbass. And I'll just deliver what was hoped to be shown since way back when, a blw staff tier list based off of my interactions and how much I've seen staff play on jb.

I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused and all the stupid shit I have said and done. Its tiring to keep running away in hopes that things die down. But that will never happen if I don't accept and move on that I'm the main problem to myself and others. I'm sorry to all the friends I have put into hot water for just associating and attempting to defend me before. And I'm sorry to all the staff, and community members I have lashed out at due to my incompetence to take criticism and help.

I will do better in hopes to maybe get along with the community once more.

If Panda has taught me anything, is that it sucks lmfao I know you all been seeing my dumbass try and cope there and fail miserably

Real Darkness Owl

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Thank you for your apology, I accepted it. However, don't make this same mistake again. You are still more welcome to join discord or tf2 server, I don't care.

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” - Oscar Wilde

Meowsler

Positively Inhumane
We don't need a tier list for everything bruh
I know, but its just me accepting closure by making something that was expected of me to do after I've stated "I would do it".
Why let everyone down on it yknow, let's just joke around instead of making unfun conflcit like before

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
516F182C-7F1C-4417-AEA3-95F0AA5B4502.jpeg

تهب الرياح الغربية. تهب الرياح الغربية. تهب الرياح الغربية. تهب الرياح الغربية. تهب الرياح الغربية. تهب الرياح الغربية. تهب الرياح الغربية. تهب الرياح الغربية. تهب الرياح الغربية.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom