Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined blw idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

hello everyone! so i was thinking.
and i had this wacky idea its some kind of event that takes every month place.
its like helloween but with an twist
here how it works:
pepole get an random card on how to mimic someone
like steve gets the card of that MLP fan and steve has to act now as an MLP fan.
another example: like fish gets my card and now must act like me and type like me.
pls give your opinoin about it

Delta

Sufficiently Lethal

Delta

Whats helloween?
A festival of greetings perhaps?
Also who would want to type like you, no offence you have awful grammar and spelling

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Basically what he's saying is we all pull out a card from a "hat" or something and depending on who's name was on the card, the drawer has to act like the person who's name was drawn (i.e. I pull out a card that says "Delta" and I have to act like an idiot).

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

Basically what he's saying is we all pull out a card from a "hat" or something and depending on who's name was on the card, the drawer has to act like the person who's name was drawn (i.e. I pull out a card that says "Delta" and I have to act like an idiot).
other pepole coulnt explain it better than you thx

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Does @Jim always get the idiot card? <3

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Like on the forums, discord, some random server, where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom