Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending BLW forums Server Browser

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I was thinking, many people are scared of using the TF2 built in server browser. it's old, clunky, and has tiny text.
Instead, why don't we get a Forum-based server browser? let's say, here on the hotbar?
1647437951342.png

I think it'd be nice if we had a "servers" button, that gives a list of servers, maybe with filters (region, gamemode, server size etc) where people can browse with a simple and clean UI, and join straight from the web. Would help newer people navigate our servers easier.

Real Darkness Owl

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member

Catty

Alright, I'm going to give my opinion... It never hurt try this out anyway. But like there is tfstats for reason unless we have more people “not being rude” lazy.

I am giving this as neutral.

sunstep

Truly Feared
Alright, I'm going to give my opinion... It never hurt try this out anyway. But like there is tfstats for reason unless we have more people “not being rude” lazy.

I am giving this as neutral.
I think if there was a button specifically for the server list, that it would be more 'user friendly' for new people (as they have no idea that the stats page or ban page has a server list.) But renaming the stats button to server list would probably also just work.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

I think if there was a button specifically for the server list, that it would be more 'user friendly' for new people (as they have no idea that the stats page or ban page has a server list.) But renaming the stats button to server list would probably also just work.
I agree with this one, renaming stats to servers would be a better idea.

sunstep

Truly Feared
I think the best thing is to just rename it to "servers & stats". This way people looking for servers AND people looking for stats will easily find it.

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom