Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved blues that dont' have mics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh_

Gore-Spattered
On jailbreak in specific to join blue team there is a plugin where you "need" a mic.
Some just click 'v' and Bam they are allowed on blue team. There mics don't work or they don't even own one.

Additionally, if the map changes and you click the talk button it doesn't register. Yes you can just join back but it is a pain.

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
What are you trying to say here because I am not completely understanding you? I do know that I have vote muted a lot people because they did not have a "Mic" on blue team, why don't you do the same? aren't you "Donor"? I suggest that you just vote mute them or if they don't get the point to get off blue team to stop getting muted get an Admin Online to address the situation to its full extent.

Suggestions?
  • Get an Admin
  • Mute the player
  • Ask them nicely to get off "Blue Team"
What not to do?
  • NOTHING!!!

On jailbreak in specific to join blue team there is a plugin where you "need" a mic.
Some just click 'v' and Bam they are allowed on blue team. There mics don't work or they don't even own one.

Additionally, if the map changes and you click the talk button it doesn't register. Yes you can just join back but it is a pain.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Don't see any good solution to this. No one has. It's just one of the many flaws of jailbreak that sometimes happens. Moving thread.

Josh_

Gore-Spattered
What are you trying to say here because I am not completely understanding you? I do know that I have vote muted a lot people because they did not have a "Mic" on blue team, why don't you do the same? aren't you "Donor"? I suggest that you just vote mute them or if they don't get the point to get off blue team to stop getting muted get an Admin Online to address the situation to its full extent.

Suggestions?
  • Get an Admin
  • Mute the player
  • Ask them nicely to get off "Blue Team"
What not to do?
  • NOTHING!!!
me es no donor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom