Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Bladebey's Mute appeal

Bladebey

Username: Bladebey

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/six_nine6969696969/

Who has punished you?
canadien

Why were you punished?
Toxicity / Rude to other players

Why should we revoke your punishment?
It's kinda hard to be le epic troll and dick around on le funny hat simulator without being able to use VC jajajajaja. Sure I could just type on the chat or something but my fingoos are starting to hurtie so it's better to just unmute me as all I would have to do is press "v" to communicate with my oooga booga cavetroll shit. Honestly, I get that I took the jokes and insults too far even if it was just a video gam, I still want to do le comical trolls and make dumbass quips but granted I will tone it down a bit. I'm play on this server a lot but muting me kinda makes me want to quit and go watch hentan or sumeting. At the end of the day if you just gave me a clear warning then I would have stopped, no one threaten to mute me for 2 weeks they just did without giving me a chance. With everything established, I had a heated gamering momento and I sincerely apologize for my actions. Please forgive me <<<<<<<<<3 :DDDDD

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom