Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Blackwonder Vs. Saxton Hale Suggestion

Vancha5004

The Cooldown of the Hale Super jump is just 5 Seconds. Can you guys make the cooldown 10 seconds so Hales cannot spam jumps and strafes all the time.

This is very easily exploited by players who just keep jumping from one part of the map to another part and staying on the ground for barely 3-4 seconds.

P. S : Snipers were going out of the map today on "man co hq" hope you can fix that.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
It has never been an issue in the years Saxton Hale has been a gamemode so I think it's not really a problem. There's no reason for us to punish everyone who plays hale because some people are good at it.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

I don't get what you mean by "exploited" It isn't unfair, the players are just good. And they aren't breaking any rules by jumping from one place to another really fast so it has never been an issue as Jim said. I suggest you make a poll.

Could you also take screenshots next time you see dem snipers EXPLOITING. I think that's the more important and game breaking issue we have for now.

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
Snipers getting out of Mann Co. HQ map (aka staying on the "Sky" of the map) via Kukri Climbing is an old exploit, i have reported two players once because of it, but i think they (map creators/admins/whatever) just didn't give that much attention to it, specially for being VSH.

About the cooldown, hell no. A simpler solution for killing hales who "Spam" Superjump is just getting better at the gamemode and trying to airshot hale if you're playing as Soldier or Demo, or just staying below a roof/staying on a place hard to the hale reach.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
The Cooldown of the Hale Super jump is just 5 Seconds. Can you guys make the cooldown 10 seconds so Hales cannot spam jumps and strafes all the time.

This is very easily exploited by players who just keep jumping from one part of the map to another part and staying on the ground for barely 3-4 seconds.

P. S : Snipers were going out of the map today on "man co hq" hope you can fix that.
Hello,
I can't actually seem to find a cvar for changing jump delay. So I assume most communities have not gone out of their way to recompile the plugin to increase the delay. Unless they are using VSH 2.0

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom