Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlackWonder TF2 is ruined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shensh

The Blackwonder servers are honestly ruined. The no carts Hightower server, at least in Asia, has absolutely no competent moderators/admins. Every time I log in, there's at least one guy who's cheating and there's nothing we can do about it, because the vote system doesn't even exist on Blackwonder servers. No matter how much we do "!calladmin", we rarely ever get a response and frankly, this pisses me off. I just got off of seeing a script kiddie with 550 points named "I am a hacker.stop asking" not get removed after cheating fo hours on end, even admitting that he's a cheat.

Please do something about this.

Underscore

Somewhat Threatening
Join our Discord at discord.blackwonder.tf, and if this happens again, ask for an admin to assist you in the #requesthelp channel. Just make sure you provide as much information as possible. I will not be able to help you, considering that I am not an admin, but an actual administrator will most likely be willing to help. Thanks for the feedback.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I'm very sorry to hear that. I personally don't have much time, but when I am doing my homework, I try to dedicate a few hours to monitoring the calladmin channel. I know this isn't much, but the majority of staff just don't have the time to respond to the calls.
I recommend you record the hacker and file a report, so we can get to it later.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
We have a discord where you can ask for help from admins. Have you tried reporting like supreme said?

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Y'all, he joined to complain and then promptly left. He likely just got annoyed and wanted to vent because staff member was not immediately available.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191110-191036.png
    Screenshot_20191110-191036.png
    708.8 KB · Views: 234

halfway

Strange
I find this hilarious considering I got permanently auto-banned for "aimbot" about a year ago after using a vpn to connect to the server and my ban appeal got denied, meanwhile actual hackers rarely get banned, when they do all they have to do is make another account and use a vpn to bypass the ban. Admins are indeed terrible, I made a lot of good memories on this server, It's a shame the owners are so blind and can't see that the lack of staff and the few incompetent admins are ruining what used to be a great server.

halfway

Strange
I would never play on a server run by people who allow their admins to do what they please and abuse powers. I have no interest in going through the nuisance of having to use a alt account to be able to play on a server that doesn't listen to their "disposable" player-base.

Underscore

Somewhat Threatening
People seem to think that there are no rules when there's nobody on to tell them that there are, in fact, rules to be followed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom