Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Finished BlackWonder Staff Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
The BlackWonder Community Forums has soon reaced 30000 Posts!​
I want to congratulate @Benedevil for reaching this. Im sure it was no easy task, but with the help of the great staff we have here Im sure he's proud of himself.
Why do I ackknowledge this you may ask. Well as thanks for all @Benedevil's and the rest of the Admins great work, Im doing a giveaway for all our staff here on BlackWonder. Giveaway Items will all be Rainy Day Cosmetics.

There is 1 way to enter !
Wanka has the password to the giveaway and is gonna give it to all admins. The giveaway will be starting th 14th
These are the items I will give away:
ladda ned.jpg

Last edited:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
why dont you make it a thing on scrap.tf with a private password? that way whatever items are given out it's 100% fair, then obviously you can keep to the messaging you or commenting here, whatever but just to get the password to enter

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
why dont you make it a thing on scrap.tf with a private password? that way whatever items are given out it's 100% fair, then obviously you can keep to the messaging you or commenting here, whatever but just to get the password to enter
How do I give you guys the password without everyone seeing it?

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Could I suggest something that may be a bit off.. Leave this thread open and see how many new accounts are created to message this giveaway thread.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

I know, but if you're gonna to it externally and privately, might aswell leave this open for ... a week maybe? I'm interested to see how many giveaway spam accounts are created.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom