Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Blackwonder is shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutatedCrabPenis

Xu Li

IN NORMAL SERVER I hate your server theres 1 fucking 11 years old kid with donor perks slaying and kick people he dont like he trying to kick me just because i put mini sentry and camp and then i argue with him he trying to vote gag me,theres also 1 pyro who just join and dont know whats going on that time everyone is friendly and he wm1 everyone then he fucking vote slay on him! he also show off his unusual saying "its so cheap only few keys~"

IN JAILBREAK he kick people who dont have mic instead of vote mute and help people who dont have mic switch to red! also his attitude is shit! saying bad words when people accident free kill him!

This is his steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/csupehgt
IF U SEE HIM DONT JOIN OR HE WILL SLAY/KICK IF HE DONT LIKE U

adam

Somewhat Threatening
You should understand that there's something called "Reports".
Record a demo for evidence and make a report about it in the forums.

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

α΄„ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ

MECHA-G

Yes, like adam said. Record evidence and make a report instead of crying out "Blackwonder is shit!" and providing us with no proof of anything you just said. We can't help, if you don't make reports. You can also go to the #requesthelp section of our Discord and ask for help there.

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

Agreed, his unusal is only a few keys.

You already have the link to his profile and he has reputation, make a player report with demo k thx

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

cry more faggot
1445762626403.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom