Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Blackwonder in general

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawnstar

Spectacularly Lethal

Dawn

So... it's been a couple of months since I joined the community,and I have to say that I'm impressed.

The community is full with nice people,good admins and a lot of servers.

When I first joined,I thought I wouldn't stay here for long,but I made so much new friends that I decided to stay here.

I even decided that I'm going to donate soon... and after 4 years of being a part of tf2 communitys,I've never even considered that option with other communitys.

Thanks for creating this community Ben,and keep up the good work!

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Unbelievable how good a community can become with the right people. <3

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

We always appreciate people like you :)
Yes, Blackwonder is fantastic indeed :)

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Blackwonder is a beautiful place. I always enjoy going to the forums to see what is new^^

Glad you enjoy it here! I (and others) always try to make the player's game experience on our server as good as possible. That, of course, also demands the player to reach out to the admins if there is something not right. And since we have that, I think that is the reason why our server can be so fun^^

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
For me, Blackwonder is the thing that brought me back to TF2, and I'm grateful for that because without it I wouldn't have found a ton of people I can get along with and I most likely wouldn't be playing TF2 anymore. So thanks to Ben for finding this community, and thanks to Benedevil, the admins and the rest of the community for keeping TF2 entertaining. <3

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Thank you very much for the kind words. It means a lot to me and the admin staff. I'm humbled to see that our community has the same effect on people, that older communities had on me. And at the end of the day, it is OUR community. I just provide the necessary ressources and patch things up. So please, if you have any suggestion on how we could improve, please let me know.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I've been playing on BlackWonder's LA trade server for about a month ish now and have been foruming for about a day. I must say, from what I've seen, I'm impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom