Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlackWonder Drawings/Sketches Thread

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

Hello and welcome on BlackWonder's Drawings/Sketches thread where you can upload drawing/sketches you made to share with the community!

Don't be shy to upload your Artwork and show the community how creative you are~
There are a few rules to make this thread nice and tidy~

-Please upload your own work, don't post images found on the internet/not made by you.
-Feel free to comment (please do), stay nice to each other!
-Artwork made for the community is great and cheers everyone up, but it's also here to upload drawing in general!

Good luck to everyone and once again, don't be shy!
~Cheers!

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

Alright let me upload something to start out with~
chibiZhiris.png

Here is a quick doodle I made just now~
It's my Character which is a Egyptain Jackal kind of thing? I always draw him when I have to express something out so I guess this wouldn't be the last time for me drawing him around!
I tried to make it a bit Chibi or whatever that Drawing style is called where the Characters have like really big heads with no necks, maybe I've should've looked up some reference~ ohwell.. (I don't roll that way)

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
Nyaaaa what a cutie >u<
Sadly for some reason i cant upload stuff cause whenever i try, something like "Security issue" comes up :T

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
Nice one xDD
Also small question: How do you attach the pics to the message?
Whenever i try it it ends up in any form of issue or problem :T

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

Nice one xDD
Also small question: How do you attach the pics to the message?
Whenever i try it it ends up in any form of issue or problem :T

It's quite simple, just "Upload a file" and find the right image location on your computer.
Desktop is a easy location to track as it's normally your C drive and then > user > desktop > image
The forums will ask you what you want the image' Full or sized, I recommend full since it's a Drawing thread and all~

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
It's quite simple, just "Upload a file" and find the right image location on your computer.
Desktop is a easy location to track as it's normally your C drive and then > user > desktop > image
The forums will ask you what you want the image' Full or sized, I recommend full since it's a Drawing thread and all~
It always says any issue ._. ... guess imma try it again, maybe the error wasnt client-wise

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I tried to create a blackwonder wallpaper and failed:

Desktop Background Blackwonder.png

Desktop Background.png

What am I doing with my life at 3am...

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
Seeing that I've gotten into drawing (and really enjoying it) here's some art.
DSC_0001.jpg

This drawing is actually one of my longest running Original Characters (who I've remade and remade over and over again). His name is Whisper, since I couldn't think of anything else. He was at first a demon (couldn't draw it ;)), then a skeleton (what I drew alot, abit too much to be honest), and now he is this (whats new). And I like dis, very much. A much well deserved change from a skeleton.

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom