Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined biocide's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

biocide

biocide

Username: biocide

Name
biocide

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes, 9 days and 18 hours

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:4625542

Your DiscordID
biocide#1337

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
I'm a senior admin on a Finnish community server on CS:GO, called Karhunkynsi. (2016-current)

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I only play on 100% Crits servers, mainly on 78.159.100.199:27095

Why would you like to become a moderator?
The rising amount of cheaters makes the gaming experience on these servers unbearable for everyone. There usually aren't any admins around when needed (staff rarely plays on the server I usually play in anyway), so I want to become a moderator. I know I can get rid of the cheaters and help other players, I have the experience.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Nearly every day, usually on the afternoon. 5pm-9pm (EET) Depends on what kind of week I have at work. I don't usually play that much when I'm on the evening shift.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Cheaters get instantly banned, after careful observation. Spawncamping should result in a warning first and after that, a timeout (hours - a day)

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I've always tried to help people on these servers, when I was a donor (4 months in total) I usually votekicked cheaters. I don't have any punishments and I'm cool with everybody (not implying I've never been rude), usually spending time on the blw discord server.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Finnish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom