Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted BinChickensRUs Team Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuckinWot

Unremarkable
What was your type of punishment?:
Team Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:193553080

Who has punished you?
P'kay

Why were you punished?
"Vote Dodge and LR Denial"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
This admin is extremely incompetent and fucks up all the time. He's taking a doner abuser's (who's been reported) word on this. That abuser has been vote teambanning people for weeks for no reason and p'kay always backs him up. The LR Denial never happened. I was giving Vondaddy lr and with a few seconds left he asked for me to remove it. I gave it back to him but then a blue sniper freekilled him. Bluey (the doner) blamed me for this and tried to vote ban me. I think the punishment is ridiculous given the fact p'kay is taking Blueys word for it. P'kay has made mistakes in the past. I got teambanned by him for killing Bluey while he was in a breakable and Wanka had to un teamban me.

Pkay

-------
Hello FuckinWot,
here are some screenshots I have regarding this issue, sadly I don't have a whole video:

Also from what you said you probably want someone else to review this appeal, I will let any other Admin do it if they want.
I personally think that you should not have removed his LR for no good reason which caused him to have no LR that round, which is also why I teambanned you. I do not think it is appropriate to use your appeal to attack another player specially if you have no proof of what you claim furthermore I can say for certainty that most, if not all votes he issued were done with a valid reason.

hope I was helpful,
~Pkay

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
As warden, it is your job to provide the LR. If the person does not use it, that is their decision. Just because they say to remove it, does not mean you are allowed to do that.

FuckinWot

Unremarkable
He asked me to remove lr because the freeway selection disappeared as it sometimes does. I removed and regave but some other blue freekilled him right when I gave it to him. And of course I'm going to bring up Bluey, he was the one who called the vote and constantly does this shit.

Pkay

-------
I do recall that when there are too few players in the server the plugin seems to limit the amount of people one can choose for a freeday

FuckinWot

Unremarkable
I do recall that when there are too few players in the server the plugin seems to limit the amount of people one can choose for a freeday

His lr was denied by a glitch, so I regave. Another blue killed him when I gave it to him.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I think the punishment is ridiculous given the fact p'kay is taking Blueys word for it. P'kay has made mistakes in the past. I got teambanned by him for killing Bluey while he was in a breakable and Wanka had to un teamban me.
Screenshot_20190702-000836.png
You have been teambanned by 3 different staff members in the last month.

FuckinWot

Unremarkable
Half of those were from Supreme who got his mod removed for abuse and another was removed by Wanka because p'kay made a mistake.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Half of those were from Supreme who got his mod removed for abuse and another was removed by Wanka because p'kay made a mistake.

For the record, supreme's punishments were not related to the reason for his separation from the team, so your comment regarding him it's irrelevant.

I can't speak to the ban removed by Wanka, I'm not aware of any that particular situation.

FuckinWot

Unremarkable
Well I mean he gave no warnings ever and never responded when we would ask for the reason. I was told he had it removed for these kinds of things.

You can ask Wanka if you want, I'm pretty sure the conversation about it is still in the discord.

Reactions: Feg

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I know rumors began, I'm just stating definitively that his punishments were not related to his departure. (I'm the one who removed his permissions. )

Okie doke. Technically, pkay has another day to post his evidence, or he will remove the punishment if he can't provide it. I've known pkay for a couple of years and I know him to be sincere. If he made a mistake, it was an honest one. He'll make sure what needs to happen, that it occurs.

FuckinWot

Unremarkable
I know rumors began, I'm just stating definitively that his punishments were not related to his departure. (I'm the one who removed his permissions. )

Okie doke. Technically, pkay has another day to post his evidence, or he will remove the punishment if he can't provide it. I've known pkay for a couple of years and I know him to be sincere. If he made a mistake, it was an honest one. He'll make sure what needs to happen, that it occurs.

Its been 24 hours.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
The staff has 48 hours to post their evidence. You're on the other side of the world, so "another day" means something different to me.

However, your teamban has been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom