Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined BILLY ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill

Strange
So i was banned for 2 days (mic chat) for saying to somone shut the f up you chipmunk. because his mic wasnt working and it was ear rape and then it says you have been banned for 2 days ( in minutes) im not saying i shoudent have been banned but for 2 days i think its a bit harsh

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

@Viking34 will decide on what to do, but honestly with the amount of of comm blocks you've had in such a short space of time without learning from what you are doing, I would extend the mute. I am cruel of course, so I doubt Viking would do it. But I disagree you should be unmuted.

Oh and it looks like you just got vote gagged.

https://stats.blackwonder.tf/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=332638

The amount of caps you are using is unreal. Maybe Viking would consider a nice gag aswell for the same amount of time as your mute.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Since a vast majority of the previous blocks were by myself, I was kinda slack with the exponential increase in lengths, even going down once when the transgressions was mild.

I don't mean to be mean, but judging by the incredibly poor quality of his mic he's going to get muted again once it wears off anyway. Maybe then we could start talking weeks...

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Declined appeal for reasons stated above. Please restrain from using mic untill you have a good one that doesn't hurt the ears for listeners. Do not spam on mic or in chat again. Also be respectfull to others.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom