Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Bill's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill From Jailbreak

Hello! My name is Bill. I am a 18 years old and live in Brewster WA. Here is my steam ID for you to check out ---> https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198856679708/
I unfortunately have not managed (been a mod/admin) in any servers before so this is a new experience for me. The servers i usually play are Blackwonder and Wonderland but mostly i play on Blackwonder. I decided to apply today, why did i apply? Because i want to help the community by getting rid of the people who break the rules so that others can have fun. Sadly, i haven't been able to really get to know the admins except for when one of them told me how to apply, and i haven't been able to get permission from them to put their name in this app. I am available On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday around 5-7 P.M. I am also online on the weekends from 10 A.M. to 10 P.M. I have school which is why i cant be online on Tuesday and Friday. Also my time zone is North America West (N.A.W). If i caught someone breaking the rules i would give them the punishment the rules say to, for example if there was a guy mic spamming when i was in game i would mute him. If there was a hacker i would ban him. I have been team banned once for team killing a guard, but i noticed my mistake and everything has been good after that. If this doesn't get accepted then that is ok and i will just go on with life.

Sincerely, Bill From Jailbreak

Jack.

uɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀
Staff Member

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Please use the form provided to make your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom