Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Billi bon wilfinker's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billi bon wilfinker

Unremarkable
Username: Billi bon wilfinker

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:156835541

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
Breaking multiple rules on blue team

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Less and less players are willing to play on the team so I would like to play on the blue team again as I want to keep the servers alive. I'd like to help the existing blues out as they are very low in numbers and mostly are made up of newer players that are shunned for making mistakes. Its been 10 months since I have been unbanned so maybe I can be unteambanned. I also got the support of: Pieating god, bananasriel, CometPM, Michael Blackson, Tax Fraud. Who believe that I have changed since my ban in Oct. 2020

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Teambanned by @10000 Cold Knights on may 12 2021.
Previous appeal: https://blackwonder.tf/threads/billi-bon-wilfinkers-ban-appeal.29576/#post-110959
1647299080230.png
1647299114620.png

I also got the support of: Pieating god, bananasriel, CometPM, Michael Blackson, Tax Fraud. Who believe that I have changed since my ban in Oct. 2020
@Pienamai @BananAsriel @Peter @Michael Blackson @Tax Fraud
could some of you corroborate this claim?

Please be patient until the staff members come to handle the appeal. Thanks.

Billi bon wilfinker

Unremarkable
I would like to note that though my list of server bans is long, they are from 3 or more years ago, and 4 of them are due to calladmin abuse back in 2017.

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

He's been active aroung jailbreak lately and hasn't caused trouble. Within the time between his unban and today havent really stuck to anyone AFAIK. I only trust they're worth a second chance because this is a long time player who should definitely know better by now as opposed to the more recent nuisances that have stuck around and gotten themselves cut off of jailbreak on their own in a rather efficient and quick manner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom