Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Billi bon wilfinker's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billi bon wilfinker

Unremarkable
What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:156835541

Who has punished you?
Pkay | Noob.tf

Why were you punished?
mass free kill with soccer ball

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I am aware that I did mass free kill 8 reds with a soccerball, but I believe that I should only be team banned for a week or maybe even longer, I think this because for one, I did not see the reds when I was hitting the ball around and was not aware that I was killing them. I was merely shooting the ball around because I had found an exploit and wanted to play around, also after I killed the reds, I killed myself and never did the exploit again. I do agree that I should be banned but only a team ban because it's not like a repeated the mass free kill multiple times and I did slay myself immediately. thank you for your time and I hope you can consider my appeal and make a change to my punishment.

Sincerely,
Billi

D

Deleted member 2049

Your excuse is that you "didn't see reds behind the ball." If I remember correctly, I said "Don't hit the ball or get it out of here." After you killed everyone with the ball, you then basically taunted everyone using a lenny face and responded with "ur mass freekill" rather than apologizing as seen below in the screenshots. I would say otherwise that you didn't intend to mass freekill. You didn't exactly slay yourself immediately, you ran off into fallgame, did a laugh taunt, then slayed yourself. Which I wouldn't say isn't really important information, but you still proceeded to taunt everyone after killing the reds. Now though, I do not see any bans or teambans for mass freekill other than this one, so that's a good thing, but you still proceed to break rules, which is a no no.
Screenshot (137).png
Screenshot (136).png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom