Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Billi bon wilfinker's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billi bon wilfinker

Unremarkable
Username: Billi bon wilfinker

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:156835541

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
Donor abuse + Priors

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I am writing to humbly request to be unbanned from the server. I enjoyed playing on the server and the community it created, and I understand that I broke the rules multiple times and have many many mistakes, for which I am sorry. I believe that my previous punishment was unjust, and I would love the opportunity to play again, if possible.

I recognize that I was banned more than nine months ago and I understand if my request is denied; however, I can assure you that if given the chance to play again, I will abide by the rules of the server. I just want to experience the nostalgia of playing on the server once more.

I thank you for your time and consideration. Always happy to have a chat

honey

Wicked Nasty

honey

Thought i'd comment on this since i've remained in contact with Billi ever since his Perm ban. Without a doubt does he have quite an extensive history of donor abuse/other punishments ranging back all the way to 2017 and the ban he received definitely was justified.

Based off of my experiences with him before I was staff they were always very wholesome. He did indeed most of the time i was on try and use his donor powers to make people more aware of the rules. After talking with him in DMs he does seem very apologetic, and seems like he misses the community and clearly wants to be apart of it.

Although you were already permbanned once, and given another chance then again. I simply wanted to comment on Billi's behaviour from my perspective and of course how he's feeling after obviously being perm banned 9 months ago.

Billi bon wilfinker

Unremarkable
I don't know what you think my friend group is/was, and I also don't know what any of them have done and how that connects to me. Could you tell me who you consider to be my friends, because this is completely unbeknownst to me. my record is clean of heavy crimes as I went over in detail in my previous appeal, my bans consist of calladmin abuse, a couple accidents and exploits.

I had offered in the past to hop in a vc and talk about what exactly the situation is, it's extremely discriminative to make decisions based on people who I had once known.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom