Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Billi bon wilfinker's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billi bon wilfinker

Unremarkable
Username: Billi bon wilfinker

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:156835541

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
Donor abuse, priors

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I feel as though a permanent ban from servers is too steep of a punishment for the commited rule break. The donor abuse in question was a voteteamban on "Clue" for the reason "lmao gay". This is clearly donor abuse and I will accept punishment, but I would like to clear a few things up. The vote was called while teambans were non functional, and as "Clue" and I are friends I figured why not because the teamban wouldn't and didn't work. This is also my first instance of donor abuse in any capacity, all of my priors relate to other forms of rulebreaking. I request that instead of a permanent ban from servers, my punishment is altered to permanent removal of donor and a 1-6 month server ban, or whatever you agree a proper amount of time is. I would also like to cite an instance where "Clue" was banned for 1 day due to donor abuse for a false votemute, his first instance of donor abuse. I know I have priors and that's why I feel as though a 1-6 month ban for the same rulebreak seems fair. I appreciate everyone for taking the time to consider my appeal.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I told you I'd consider this and I will. In the meantime, some things for others to note:
1) Our donor rules have been pretty much unchanged for years. One of only four of those existing, written rules is not to call votes as a joke.
2) Billi is not a new donor by any stretch of the imagination. He has been calling votes for at least 4 years now.
3) The vote in question was called on a player who at the time was trying to apply for staff. In spite of this, the vote went unnoticed until someone unrelated stumbled across it and brought it to my attention.
4) This vote was also called the same day Billi dm'ed me asking if I could review his punishment.

Billi bon wilfinker

Unremarkable
I'm not denying that I broke the rules, I only feel as though a permanent ban from servers is a steep punishement for my first ever donor abuse.
Yes, I am not a new donor and I have had donor in the past, without any instance of donor abuse in a 4 year stretch.
The vote going unnoticed should have no effect on my appeal, whether it is reported or not shouldn't affect my punishment.
As I stated above my prior punishments are unrelated to donor abuse at all. The punishment I asked for review on was from 2020, so while I did appeal my prior punishment on the same day, they are unrelated issues.

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
Well let's see, you said that you call voteteamban on clue to test that teamban is working or not and clue allow you to vote of him because you were his friend and you said that he force freeday but he still manage to get on blu because teambans were not working , I don't see that you did huge damage, harm or making troubles to the server, they were just testing it to see if it works again and billi doesn't really harm server a lot, he helps the server by calling me if there's mfkers or rule breakers trolls who are harming the server

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom