Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Billi bon wilfinker's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billi bon wilfinker

Unremarkable
Username: Billi bon wilfinker

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:156835541

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
Breaking rules on blue team even after multiple warnings

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I really regret and apologize for not just being a bad blue but being a bad example on the jb community altogether, as before this incident I exploited and taught others how to do such exploits. I hope I could get another chance as I really missed playing on your jailbreak servers as the community was really great, I will prove myself to have learned from my actions and not be toxic like I used to be. If you choose not to unban me I will understand as I will admit I used to be such a nuisance I have grown since then I hope I can be able to show you that.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
To start off, the reason you were banned instead of tbanned was due to a large amount of bans you procured before teambans were introduced and used en masse. The fact that you were still causing problems after so many punishments was frankly ridiculous. That was 6 months ago however, and thats a decent amount of time to grow and change, so I'm removing the ban.
That being said:
To be clear, I don't entirely trust you, and I do not trust the company you keep. It is for that reason I'm placing a permanent teamban on you for now. Consider yourself to be on probation. If you really have changed, it'll show, and we can discuss the teamban's removal in a few more months. But if you haven't, well, then I can reban you with a clear conscience.
Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom